Turntable for production

Home :: Marketplace :: Turntable for productionReply
Turntable for production
Posted on: 08.07.2013 by Jerome Burruss
Hey!

I am looking for a simple turntable to use for production, no scratching or playing out. I'm looking for something that is affordable and reliable, and is ready to go once I get it! Thanks

-Jackal
Jacquline Insignares
Originally Posted by Nunz
Hey!

I am looking for a simple turntable to use for production, no scratching or playing out. I'm looking for something that is affordable and reliable, and is ready to go once I get it! Thanks

-Jackal
You can go to you your local market or visit the shop where you get turntable. This will make you more easire as you can choose one of your own choice and also you can get certain percent of discount.
Jerome Burruss
Hey!

-Jackal
Ardath Outz
if you want simple I'll sell this for $30 + shipping.. https://www.dropbox.com/sc/w5y3dec4186qrb6/DJ7S92tTOm
Romelia Stankard
so you just need something that plays back records?

I believe I have a practically new usb numark table in my closet somewhere I got in a trade that I could let go cheap.

I believe it's this one but I have to check: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Numark-T...id^13625728481
Brunilda Kora
Whichever one come up first on ebay/craiglist.

If you're sampling from vinyl, you'll probably want some of the artifacts that you get when sampling vinyl.

Any decent direct drive (Super OEM?) TT will do you.

Also, this came up recently here - do a search.
Jacquline Insignares
Originally Posted by Nunz
Hey!

-Jackal
You can go to you your local market or visit the shop where you get turntable. This will make you more easire as you can choose one of your own choice and also you can get certain percent of discount.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy