Traktor Z2 - Like New!

Home :: Marketplace :: Traktor Z2 - Like New!Reply
Traktor Z2 - Like New!
Posted on: 11.07.2013 by Henrietta Dortch
Hey Guys,
Let's keep this short and sweet! I'm trying to get rid of my old Z2, doesn't really fit my style anymore. It's in great consition, the only issue is that the "paint" on the level faders is worn off a bit, but that the only cosmetic difference from the day i bought it. Works great, comes with power cable, usb cable, manual, and if you need it, the traktor scratch software. I'm asking $500 (fairly firm) plus shipping. Sense you pay shipping, you decide if you want original box or not (it's big.) I'm a super careful packer, so i assure you it will ship safely!

PM me for questions!

Picture: http://cl.ly/image/2J3i2e0q1Q1M

Steve
Henrietta Dortch
Hey Guys,
Let's keep this short and sweet! I'm trying to get rid of my old Z2, doesn't really fit my style anymore. It's in great consition, the only issue is that the "paint" on the level faders is worn off a bit, but that the only cosmetic difference from the day i bought it. Works great, comes with power cable, usb cable, manual, and if you need it, the traktor scratch software. I'm asking $500 (fairly firm) plus shipping. Sense you pay shipping, you decide if you want original box or not (it's big.) I'm a super careful packer, so i assure you it will ship safely!

PM me for questions!

Picture: http://cl.ly/image/2J3i2e0q1Q1M

Steve
Henrietta Dortch
Possibly, but I actually am finalizing things with a local friend who stepped up, so as of right now the item is SOLD.
Iraida Jeppsen
Hmm... Via Flat Rate at USPS it'll run about $12.... That sound right?
Izola Tamborello
i could take it off ur hands... if u could get the exact shiping rate to canada will there be duty taxes??? very interested... paypal???
Henrietta Dortch
I would have to package it and take it to the post office to find out, but in my experience i would guess at least $30
Johnsie Kingrea
What would be the shipping to Canada approximately, (S4W0E6)
Tanner Adis
Bump for an amazing deal... Love my Z2!!!

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy