2 Stanton str8-80's, Vestax 06 pro II, Novation Dicers, x1, M-audio connectiv

Home :: Marketplace :: 2 Stanton str8-80's, Vestax 06 pro II, Novation Dicers, x1, M-audio connectivReply
2 Stanton str8-80's, Vestax 06 pro II, Novation Dicers, x1, M-audio connectiv
Posted on: 13.06.2013 by Tanner Adis
Vestax 06 pro II - sold DjLiquitATL

2 Stanton str8-80's - sold to Danek

Novation Dicers - sold to Danek

Kontrol x1 - sold

M-Audio Connectiv - Sold to danek
Federico Vilas
Great deal...a little tricky but I fixed headphone cue fader

image.jpgimage.jpg
Tanner Adis
Originally Posted by terrance_s
Interested in the dicers...shipping to 61822?
sorry and bump... need to sell this mixer!!
Tanner Adis
Originally Posted by Danek
Please send me a text back, I'm ready to transfer the money.
Send it I'm not sure what your waiting on $312 if your using a credit card so I don't get hit with the fees.
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by Jaydon34
Bump still have a few things left.
Dia Laryea
Yes the fader works perfect. I posted some mixes I made with it.

The headcue is missing its crossfader there for you can't switch between the channels. It will play both channels at the same time. If your using traktor or serato you can set cue points which will eliminate the need to use headphones. Google DJ craze he always DJs without them.
That's a shame, I'm sorry but as much as I really want that mixer, I don't believe I'll be able to beatmatch without working with headphones.

If you ever manage to fix it, I'll be glad to buy it along with the Audio Interface, but for now let's just finish making the transaction for the turntables, I'll get back to you on Sunday evening via text, or call, whichever you prefer.
Federico Vilas
I'll post a how to community later. I need to resolder with heat shrink tube and directly to board with longer wire. I'm going to do the master cue switch next then try to install a potentiometer knob for a booth out volume control so one of the 2 master outputs could be a booth out.
Tanner Adis
Sick how did you know how to where to solder the connections ? I really thought u were just pop another one that was plug and play. Dope!!!
Federico Vilas
Great deal...a little tricky but I fixed headphone cue fader

image.jpgimage.jpg
Tanner Adis
Originally Posted by terrance_s
sorry and bump... need to sell this mixer!!
Contessa Ingstad
Dia Laryea
Purchased the M-Audio Connectiv and 2 Novaiton Dicers

Bump + rep for Jaydon34, legit seller, shipped everything quickly and neatly along with tracking code, very easy to work with.
Tanner Adis
Torq connectiv and dicers are pending. Somebody take this vestax 06 pro off me. Its a scratchers dream!!
Tanner Adis
Bump I still have dicers, the vestal 06 pro mixer, and m-audio torq conectiv sound card
Tanner Adis
Turntables have been sold
Tanner Adis
Send it I'm not sure what your waiting on $312 if your using a credit card so I don't get hit with the fees.
Dia Laryea
Tanner Adis
Tanner Adis
X1 sold
Dia Laryea

The headcue is missing its crossfader there for you can't switch between the channels. It will play both channels at the same time. If your using traktor or serato you can set cue points which will eliminate the need to use headphones. Google DJ craze he always DJs without them.
That's a shame, I'm sorry but as much as I really want that mixer, I don't believe I'll be able to beatmatch without working with headphones.

If you ever manage to fix it, I'll be glad to buy it along with the Audio Interface, but for now let's just finish making the transaction for the turntables, I'll get back to you on Sunday evening via text, or call, whichever you prefer.
Tanner Adis
So does the fader work when switching on the turntables? But it doesn't work through the headphones when you have them plugged in?

Dia Laryea
When you plug in headphones you will hear both channels at the same time. The cuefader will allow you to swap between both sides or listen to both if you wish to mix in headphone. It's not something that a trip to radioshack will fix, I currently have a parts company looking for the missing piece.

the torq conectiv can be used with any mixer though. You will need something to test the turntables though.
So does the fader work when switching on the turntables? But it doesn't work through the headphones when you have them plugged in?
Tanner Adis
Great, sounds good. Just 2 more days.

How exactly is the Vestax mixer's headphone cuefader broken? When you plug in your headphones, you're unable to hear a preview, like a real technical problem in the motherboard?

If you're able to head to Radioshack or something and ask them if it's possible to get it fixed and for around an estimated price, I'll take it off your hands.

If it's fixable for an inexpensive price, I'll buy the Torq M-Audio too.

I'm taking practically almost everything off your hands, so I hope you'll manage.
When you plug in headphones you will hear both channels at the same time. The cuefader will allow you to swap between both sides or listen to both if you wish to mix in headphone. It's not something that a trip to radioshack will fix, I currently have a parts company looking for the missing piece.

the torq conectiv can be used with any mixer though. You will need something to test the turntables though.
Dia Laryea
yes I have all the required cables for the torq m-audio conectiv and yes once I receive payment I will be shipping both tables, dust covers, rca wires and two headshells along with needles.
Great, sounds good. Just 2 more days.

How exactly is the Vestax mixer's headphone cuefader broken? When you plug in your headphones, you're unable to hear a preview, like a real technical problem in the motherboard?

If you're able to head to Radioshack or something and ask them if it's possible to get it fixed and for around an estimated price, I'll take it off your hands.

If it's fixable for an inexpensive price, I'll buy the Torq M-Audio too.

I'm taking practically almost everything off your hands, so I hope you'll manage.
Tanner Adis
Originally Posted by Swift
Is there much difference between the M-Audio connectiv in TSP2 than an NI Audio 4-8 as far as responsiveness??
to be honest I couldn't tell a difference and I had it setup on an older mac and a windows laptop. The only problem is because its hack you aren't entitled to all the new software features.
Tanner Adis
So you have all the cables for the A/I? Great, that's one step closer. If you'd manage to fix the headphone cue fader, then I'm all up for buying that as well.

But first thing's first, I'll be buying the Stanton's, and we'll see from there on. Again I just hope you'll include everything needed for me to get them right out of the box and start playing them.
yes I have all the required cables for the torq m-audio conectiv and yes once I receive payment I will be shipping both tables, dust covers, rca wires and two headshells along with needles.
Wanita Androsky
Is there much difference between the M-Audio connectiv in TSP2 than an NI Audio 4-8 as far as responsiveness??
Dia Laryea
Good stuff man I'm looking forward to it. The mixer definitely needs work if your a mix dj. I spin hip hop so most of my mixes were 8 or 16 bar loops. The dicers saved the day for me with those. Have pre set cue points allowed me to mix without headphones although at times pretty sloppy. For a mix dj it's essential that you fix the headphone cue fader.

The M-audio connectiv works perfect though and I have all the cables. Unfortunately it isn't officially supported by traktor but I got it to work. It comes with torq which is another dvs but not very common. I never even used it or the vinyl. It was purchased as a proof of concept then became my practice system at home. I have a audio 4 that I loaned to a friend just in case the connectiv broke.
So you have all the cables for the A/I? Great, that's one step closer. If you'd manage to fix the headphone cue fader, then I'm all up for buying that as well.

But first thing's first, I'll be buying the Stanton's, and we'll see from there on. Again I just hope you'll include everything needed for me to get them right out of the box and start playing them.
Tanner Adis
You have sold them! I just wish I wasn't on vacation right now haha, I'm so ungrateful for this.

I may even buy the Vestax controller and M-Audio A/I from you, I'm just not sure if I'd find someone that can fix the headphone cuefader and if I can find all the cables for the M-Audio connectiv.

Just hold the Stanton's for me, only 3 more days until I can get back home.
Good stuff man I'm looking forward to it. The mixer definitely needs work if your a mix dj. I spin hip hop so most of my mixes were 8 or 16 bar loops. The dicers saved the day for me with those. Have pre set cue points allowed me to mix without headphones although at times pretty sloppy. For a mix dj it's essential that you fix the headphone cue fader.

The M-audio connectiv works perfect though and I have all the cables. Unfortunately it isn't officially supported by traktor but I got it to work. It comes with torq which is another dvs but not very common. I never even used it or the vinyl. It was purchased as a proof of concept then became my practice system at home. I have a audio 4 that I loaned to a friend just in case the connectiv broke.
Dia Laryea
as do I thank you for the bump. I may have them sold though we will see by sunday!!
You have sold them! I just wish I wasn't on vacation right now haha, I'm so ungrateful for this.

I may even buy the Vestax controller and M-Audio A/I from you, I'm just not sure if I'd find someone that can fix the headphone cuefader and if I can find all the cables for the M-Audio connectiv.

Just hold the Stanton's for me, only 3 more days until I can get back home.
Tanner Adis
Originally Posted by dadajabez
Free Bumpity Bump. Wish I could take those stantons off your hands.
as do I thank you for the bump. I may have them sold though we will see by sunday!!
Mariko Solski
Free Bumpity Bump. Wish I could take those stantons off your hands.
Federico Vilas
Bump for a great deal
Tanner Adis
Originally Posted by hellnegative
If I had this, I would have built the connectiv into the mixer. I believe I know what Im doing wwith my pmc06 now. Pawn shops round here sell connectivs for like 35 bucks.
If it was a traktor or serato card that would be a no brainer but the connectiv isn't as popular for most Dvs users but thanks for the feedback.
Emelina Chillson
If I had this, I would have built the connectiv into the mixer. I believe I know what Im doing wwith my pmc06 now. Pawn shops round here sell connectivs for like 35 bucks.
Tanner Adis
Bump lowered prices on EVERYTHING!! - Need to sell this stuff all offers will be entertained.
Dicers to $65 Shipped
Torq M-audio connectiv to $50 Shipped
Traktor Kontrol X1 to 125 shipped
Vestax 06 pro back up for sale - deal fell through
Wanita Androsky
Willing to trade??
http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=72040
Tanner Adis
Lowered the price on the x1 135 shipped you can't beat. Open to offers on all items.
Tanner Adis
update sold the vestax mixer. Need to move some stuff entertaining all offers!!

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy