Hercules RMX (UK)

Home :: Marketplace :: Hercules RMX (UK)Reply
Hercules RMX (UK)
Posted on: 17.07.2013 by Doreen Schurle
Well, I don't use this anymore so it's gotta go!

The original Hercules RMX, basically an upmarket Mixtrack Pro for those of you who haven't seen one before. It lacks the touch-sensitive jogs of other controllers, but that may not necessarily be a bad thing depending on your mixing style. Comes with 3 band EQ plus gain controls for each channel, microphone input and headphone out with independent volume controls, talkover and cue/master knob.

Perhaps more interestingly, it's also the smallest all-in-one controller which can be used for DVS (with VDJ, Mixxx or xwax, possibly The One as well). Has selectable line/phono preamps on the inputs, which makes it perfect for your first vinyl DVS setup.

This has only seen very light bedroom use as I upgraded to a modular setup not long after getting it; ever since then, it's been sat on a shelf in its bag (which is also supplied). Aside from 2 small scratches (one on the top left of the unit and another below the crossfader), it's mint. The crossfader, incidentally, hasn't been used AT ALL. I mix exclusively using the upfaders so it's had zero wear whatsoever.

Aside from all of the above, for your
Doreen Schurle

The original Hercules RMX, basically an upmarket Mixtrack Pro for those of you who haven't seen one before. It lacks the touch-sensitive jogs of other controllers, but that may not necessarily be a bad thing depending on your mixing style. Comes with 3 band EQ plus gain controls for each channel, microphone input and headphone out with independent volume controls, talkover and cue/master knob.

Perhaps more interestingly, it's also the smallest all-in-one controller which can be used for DVS (with VDJ, Mixxx or xwax, possibly The One as well). Has selectable line/phono preamps on the inputs, which makes it perfect for your first vinyl DVS setup.

This has only seen very light bedroom use as I upgraded to a modular setup not long after getting it; ever since then, it's been sat on a shelf in its bag (which is also supplied). Aside from 2 small scratches (one on the top left of the unit and another below the crossfader), it's mint. The crossfader, incidentally, hasn't been used AT ALL. I mix exclusively using the upfaders so it's had zero wear whatsoever.

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle

Doreen Schurle
Bumpity bump!

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy