Denon DN-X1600, Stanton STR8-80's & SK-6 Battle Mixer (Denver, USA)

Home :: Marketplace :: Denon DN-X1600, Stanton STR8-80's & SK-6 Battle Mixer (Denver, USA)Reply
Denon DN-X1600, Stanton STR8-80's & SK-6 Battle Mixer (Denver, USA)
Posted on: 09.07.2013 by Kimberlee Giap
DSC_4175.jpgDSC_4178.jpgDSC_4180.jpgDSC_4182.jpgDSC_4183.jpgDSC_4187.jpg

PRICE DROP DROP: DN-X1600 - $635 shipped in the USA, $654 if paying via credit card on Paypal.

LAST PRICE DROP BEFORE EBAY

Functions perfectly, but isn't in perfect condition. I am the second owner and have had it approx 9 months & have had no issues at all with any functionality. The corners are a little rough, Channels 1 & 2 are a little worn on the topsheet, and a couple of knobs aren't in perfect shape with their rubber (very minimal). I've updated the firmware on it, works fine on 2.6.2.
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by Jaydon34
Hey hey I got a lot of offers lol but I'm happy they have a new home!!!!!!!!
Oh I had no idea, no one seemed to post in your thread anything about the turntables besides wishing you luck to sell them
Tanner Adis
Originally Posted by Danek
I bought a pair of Stanton STR8-80's which were in a much better condition from a member here, and no one was very willing to buy them for $300 besides me.

I'd really suggest you drop your price on them, because they look worn out and not in great outer condition.

He shipped me them from what I presume hours of layering and covering them with an intense amount of tape/bubble wrap/bags for free to get from NY to VA, so if you'd want to sell them, you should be willing to put hard work for the bucks you need.
Kimberlee Giap
Originally Posted by maxschwarzer
I'm actually interested, though I need them to get shipped to Germany. I would cover the fees, of course.

Other than that, I would like to just take one, because one of those seems to be in a very bad condition and missing buttons and so on. I would offer $100, though I would be great if you could test them somehow....
Thanks for the input - I've edited the price and if someone is interested in the tables, they can just PM me. I'm not wanting to split them up and def wouldn't want to do international shipping for something like this as it would be more than the tables are worth (and I would also prefer not to split them up).

Additionally - they aren't missing any buttons or are in very bad condition. Basically the corners are worn and the rest of the table is actually in better condition.
Kimberlee Giap
DSC_4175.jpgDSC_4178.jpgDSC_4180.jpgDSC_4182.jpgDSC_4183.jpgDSC_4187.jpg

PRICE DROP DROP: DN-X1600 - $635 shipped in the USA, $654 if paying via credit card on Paypal.

LAST PRICE DROP BEFORE EBAY

Functions perfectly, but isn't in perfect condition. I am the second owner and have had it approx 9 months & have had no issues at all with any functionality. The corners are a little rough, Channels 1 & 2 are a little worn on the topsheet, and a couple of knobs aren't in perfect shape with their rubber (very minimal). I've updated the firmware on it, works fine on 2.6.2.
Kimberlee Giap
Price dropped again!
Kimberlee Giap
Dropped the DN-X1600 by $50
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by Jaydon34
Oh I had no idea, no one seemed to post in your thread anything about the turntables besides wishing you luck to sell them
Tanner Adis
Originally Posted by Danek
I bought a pair of Stanton STR8-80's which were in a much better condition from a member here, and no one was very willing to buy them for $300 besides me.

I'd really suggest you drop your price on them, because they look worn out and not in great outer condition.

He shipped me them from what I presume hours of layering and covering them with an intense amount of tape/bubble wrap/bags for free to get from NY to VA, so if you'd want to sell them, you should be willing to put hard work for the bucks you need.
Kimberlee Giap
Originally Posted by maxschwarzer
I'm actually interested, though I need them to get shipped to Germany. I would cover the fees, of course.

Other than that, I would like to just take one, because one of those seems to be in a very bad condition and missing buttons and so on. I would offer $100, though I would be great if you could test them somehow....
Thanks for the input - I've edited the price and if someone is interested in the tables, they can just PM me. I'm not wanting to split them up and def wouldn't want to do international shipping for something like this as it would be more than the tables are worth (and I would also prefer not to split them up).

Additionally - they aren't missing any buttons or are in very bad condition. Basically the corners are worn and the rest of the table is actually in better condition.
Rosita Matagi

Dia Laryea

Kimberlee Giap
Also would consider shipping the turntables if anyone is interested

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy