Vestax pdx-2000 mk1 x 2 (pair)

Home :: Marketplace :: Vestax pdx-2000 mk1 x 2 (pair)Reply
Vestax pdx-2000 mk1 x 2 (pair)
Posted on: 05.08.2013 by Roy Houn
Im selling my Vestax PDX-2000mk1's to enable me to purchase a 2nd Technics 1210mk2. I've owned these turntables just over 2 years and they've been brilliant, cant fault them. These was my 1st set of turntables and are what i've learnt to mix on. I've only gone for the technics as i feel i need to practice on what the lads use who i want to play with in the town centre where i live. As i have found them to be totally different to use since getting the Technics 2 weeks ago. Anyway i consider them to be in excellent condition very few marks/scratches on them. As long as i've had them they have not moved from my bedroom, and its a smoke free and pet free home. They get used at most once a week for maybe a few hours for straight forward mixing so they haven't been hammered by myself. They will come with Vestax slip mats and they have Ortofon Pro S stylus fitted. I'm looking to get
Roy Houn
UK pick up, 15 mins left @
Antone Kazim
Sorry for the otherwise useless bump but I hope you get a decent price for these, they look in great condition. Love my 2000mk2s, even at
Roy Houn
Im selling my Vestax PDX-2000mk1's to enable me to purchase a 2nd Technics 1210mk2. I've owned these turntables just over 2 years and they've been brilliant, cant fault them. These was my 1st set of turntables and are what i've learnt to mix on. I've only gone for the technics as i feel i need to practice on what the lads use who i want to play with in the town centre where i live. As i have found them to be totally different to use since getting the Technics 2 weeks ago. Anyway i consider them to be in excellent condition very few marks/scratches on them. As long as i've had them they have not moved from my bedroom, and its a smoke free and pet free home. They get used at most once a week for maybe a few hours for straight forward mixing so they haven't been hammered by myself. They will come with Vestax slip mats and they have Ortofon Pro S stylus fitted. I'm looking to get
Roy Houn
Antone Kazim
Sorry for the otherwise useless bump but I hope you get a decent price for these, they look in great condition. Love my 2000mk2s, even at
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
Antone Kazim
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
Antone Kazim
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
Antone Kazim
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
these have now sold on eBay so feel free to take this post down.. cheers
Roy Houn
Roy Houn
thanks mate, i love these 2, i just feel i need to be practicing on technics if i get a gig i will be using them as thats what the lads use. I hope whoever wins them enjoys them as much as i have the past 2 years...
Antone Kazim
Roy Houn
13 Hours left on eBay, i hope the price goes up from what it is as it will kill to let them go for peanuts

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy