MidiFighter 3D + Traktor S2 Bundle w/Bag - $650

Home :: Marketplace :: MidiFighter 3D + Traktor S2 Bundle w/Bag - $650Reply
MidiFighter 3D + Traktor S2 Bundle w/Bag - $650
Posted on: 17.06.2013 by Gene Beauplan
Hello All,

This gear have served me well over the past year and has only been used out of my house four times. I've taken great care of these items and consider them in mint condition. The reason I'm selling is to upgrade to Pioneer Equipment. I will sell the Midi Fighter 3D seperately but would love to sell both together. Would take $600 for both.

Midi Fighter 3D - MF.jpg
$200 - Never used out of the house, used/mint condition

S2 Bundle - $450

Traktor S2 - s2.jpg
Never had issue with it, it has seen hours of mixes, but only 4 sets out of the house, comes with blue chroma caps - used/mint condition

The Fusion DJ-Mix Bag - Bag.jpg
One of the pull tabs broke off, however not completely and 100% useable - please see top left in picture - This is a little over $200 new

Transfer of my Traktor S2 License, this is easily done, just make sure you have a username.

And of course you will get all USB cables/AC adapter.

Please PM Me - We can discuss shipping options for the best pricing that works for you. Not opposed to paying 1/2 of the shipping price.
Gene Beauplan
Hello All,

This gear have served me well over the past year and has only been used out of my house four times. I've taken great care of these items and consider them in mint condition. The reason I'm selling is to upgrade to Pioneer Equipment. I will sell the Midi Fighter 3D seperately but would love to sell both together. Would take $600 for both.

Midi Fighter 3D - MF.jpg
$200 - Never used out of the house, used/mint condition

S2 Bundle - $450

Traktor S2 - s2.jpg
Never had issue with it, it has seen hours of mixes, but only 4 sets out of the house, comes with blue chroma caps - used/mint condition

The Fusion DJ-Mix Bag - Bag.jpg
One of the pull tabs broke off, however not completely and 100% useable - please see top left in picture - This is a little over $200 new

Transfer of my Traktor S2 License, this is easily done, just make sure you have a username.

And of course you will get all USB cables/AC adapter.

Please PM Me - We can discuss shipping options for the best pricing that works for you. Not opposed to paying 1/2 of the shipping price.
Edward Barnell
Hey man im keen to buy the traktor s2 i have a question about shipping i live in australia so it might cost $60 plus if i can buy the s2 for about $380 ill pay all the shipping or we can work something out talk more about this with me by hitting me up through email , [email protected]

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy