DJ Mixer - something great for skratching and mixing - Will buy or possible trade

Home :: Marketplace :: DJ Mixer - something great for skratching and mixing - Will buy or possible tradeReply
DJ Mixer - something great for skratching and mixing - Will buy or possible trade
Posted on: 12.08.2013 by Lavenia Markwell
So I have some awesome decks mounted with M44-7s... but my mixer is the most basic, non-skratch friendly mixer ever made and it's holding me back from learning/practicing new skratches.

I'm in the market for a mixer that is suitable for skratching AND mixing... but first and foremost, it MUST be suitable for skratching! That is the primary reason I got the turntables.

Items I can offer for a trade or partial trade + cash:

- Mackie 1202 VLZ3 mixer + Mackie padded gigbag

- Nintendo DS (original) with brand new Supercard DSTWO + 16gb micro SDHC card: Loaded with chiptune music apps such as LSDJ, Nanoloop, Nitrotracker, ProteinDS, and more. Also loaded with dozens of Gameboy Advance ROMs. Comes with brand new power supply.

- Gemini PMX-80 mixer (its a good preamp for a home stereo system, or laboratory experiments)

Mixers I am interested in buying/trading for (in no particular order):

- NI Kontrol Z2

- Vestax PMC-08 Pro

- Pioneer DJM-909 or DJM-707

- maybe a Rane... I guess... Not sure what all the hype is about.

Please contact me with offers and hopefully we can work out a deal. THANKS!!!
Lavenia Markwell
So I have some awesome decks mounted with M44-7s... but my mixer is the most basic, non-skratch friendly mixer ever made and it's holding me back from learning/practicing new skratches.

I'm in the market for a mixer that is suitable for skratching AND mixing... but first and foremost, it MUST be suitable for skratching! That is the primary reason I got the turntables.

Items I can offer for a trade or partial trade + cash:

- Mackie 1202 VLZ3 mixer + Mackie padded gigbag

- Nintendo DS (original) with brand new Supercard DSTWO + 16gb micro SDHC card: Loaded with chiptune music apps such as LSDJ, Nanoloop, Nitrotracker, ProteinDS, and more. Also loaded with dozens of Gameboy Advance ROMs. Comes with brand new power supply.

- Gemini PMX-80 mixer (its a good preamp for a home stereo system, or laboratory experiments)

Mixers I am interested in buying/trading for (in no particular order):

- NI Kontrol Z2

- Vestax PMC-08 Pro

- Pioneer DJM-909 or DJM-707

- maybe a Rane... I guess... Not sure what all the hype is about.

Please contact me with offers and hopefully we can work out a deal. THANKS!!!

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy