NI Plugins / Rob Papen Blade

Home :: Marketplace :: NI Plugins / Rob Papen BladeReply
NI Plugins / Rob Papen Blade
Posted on: 06.06.2013 by Geoffrey Sibilio
Need some funds to get my race bike a new set or tires and wheels. Plugins that I don't use have got to go.

Im looking to get rid of

NI Massive
NI Razor
NI The Mouth
NI Guitar Rig Pro(not sure how the license transfers. Came with my audio card)
NI Driver
NI Reaktor 5

$300
Geoffrey Sibilio
Originally Posted by bohdi
Are you willing to sell just Massive?
message me what you would offer for it.
Geoffrey Sibilio
Originally Posted by raffivegas
ok, well I'm definitely interested, I'd like to make an offer or get a price from you. Don't know how we should do this. I can give you an email address or I basically need to get my post count up to 5 to be able to send PMs. I'm working on doing that atm.
[email protected]

Send me an offer.
Rudolf Beckerdite
Originally Posted by schwallman
Yeah I have them still. I also have abl2 and adm from audio realism.

Going out of town Minton tomorrow evening so if you interested I can get the ball rolling once I get home tomorrow.

John
ok, well I'm definitely interested, I'd like to make an offer or get a price from you. Don't know how we should do this. I can give you an email address or I basically need to get my post count up to 5 to be able to send PMs. I'm working on doing that atm.
Geoffrey Sibilio
do I need a certain number of posts before I can send you a PM? I'm interested in the non NI stuff, so Blade and Cyclop. Are you still selling those? Thanks.

Going out of town Minton tomorrow evening so if you interested I can get the ball rolling once I get home tomorrow.

John
Margaretta Hebenstreit
Originally Posted by tekki
@Volpe, thanks for the heads up on your ideas of a better price but please keep it more on a downlow. Seller sets a price, from there buyer and seller bargain for a good deal, or not.
Sorry about that, didn't mean to offend anyone.
Geoffrey Sibilio
Need some funds to get my race bike a new set or tires and wheels. Plugins that I don't use have got to go.

Im looking to get rid of

NI Massive
NI Razor
NI The Mouth
NI Guitar Rig Pro(not sure how the license transfers. Came with my audio card)
NI Driver
NI Reaktor 5

$300
Geoffrey Sibilio
Originally Posted by bohdi
message me what you would offer for it.
Geoffrey Sibilio
[email protected]

Send me an offer.
Elbert Kryshak
Rudolf Beckerdite
Originally Posted by schwallman

John
Geoffrey Sibilio
do I need a certain number of posts before I can send you a PM? I'm interested in the non NI stuff, so Blade and Cyclop. Are you still selling those? Thanks.

John
Rudolf Beckerdite
Geoffrey Sibilio
in light of NI dropping Reaktor to 99 for a few weeks, I will drop my price to $300 for it all. I cannot go any lower or would just be giving it away.
Margaretta Hebenstreit
Originally Posted by tekki
@Volpe, thanks for the heads up on your ideas of a better price but please keep it more on a downlow. Seller sets a price, from there buyer and seller bargain for a good deal, or not.
Sorry about that, didn't mean to offend anyone.
Random X
Le Prouty
Any chance you would split them up?

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy