Midi Fighter Pro Beatmasher

Home :: Marketplace :: Midi Fighter Pro BeatmasherReply
Midi Fighter Pro Beatmasher
Posted on: 29.07.2013 by Addie Mardesich
Hi Guys I am selling my Midi Fighter Pro Beatmasher, I have had this for a little over a year and barely used it. Havn't brought it to one gig and just played with it a bit at home. Outside of some dust its in perfect condition and works just fine, honestly its just collecting dust and I want to get a new mixer so im going to need to let it go. Looking for $225, can ship in the US and im located in Chicago if anyones close and wants to pick it up.

photo (8).JPG
Octavia Manansala
Originally Posted by Da171mastah
sold
Thanks again man. It's a good thing I'm not still up messing around with mapping it since I have to be at work in the morning. Mondays are the worst idea ever.
Addie Mardesich
Hi Guys I am selling my Midi Fighter Pro Beatmasher, I have had this for a little over a year and barely used it. Havn't brought it to one gig and just played with it a bit at home. Outside of some dust its in perfect condition and works just fine, honestly its just collecting dust and I want to get a new mixer so im going to need to let it go. Looking for $225, can ship in the US and im located in Chicago if anyones close and wants to pick it up.

photo (8).JPG
Addie Mardesich
hope you enjoy it, thank you
Octavia Manansala
Originally Posted by Da171mastah
sold
Thanks again man. It's a good thing I'm not still up messing around with mapping it since I have to be at work in the morning. Mondays are the worst idea ever.
Addie Mardesich
sold
Addie Mardesich
yep its still for sale, im on the southside, so just hit me up with an email and we can take it from there. [email protected]
Octavia Manansala
I'm guessing from the bump that you still have it for sale? I live and work in downtown Chicago and feel like I could give it a good home. Post back and hopefully I can trade you some $$$ for it. TT
Addie Mardesich
Bump
Addie Mardesich
Yep still for sale
Iraida Jeppsen
Still for sale?
Addie Mardesich
ok so apparently DJTT wont let me PM you so just shoot me an email and we can workout the details, [email protected]
Addie Mardesich
Ya its mapped for Traktor, you just have to go on the midi fighter section on DJTT and itll have the mapping and a video explaining how to get it started. Ill take cash for it and since your in Chicago ill PM you my # and details so we can work something out
Hobert Hjermstad
Hey I am interested in this unit. Mapped for Traktor is that correct? How is this to be paid for. I am local to Chicago as well.
Hope to hear from you.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy