Cheap Traktor Pro license

Home :: Marketplace :: Cheap Traktor Pro licenseReply
Cheap Traktor Pro license
Posted on: 08.08.2013 by Logan Lassey
Anyone got a spare licence they wanna sell cheap?
It would really be appreciated.
If so let me know how much you want for it.
Thanks!
P
Katelyn Hoctor
I have one that's not tied to hardware which I should be able to sell fairly soon going to be picking up a new x1 mk2 once I've purchased that it can be yours for
Katelyn Hoctor
I have one that's not tied to hardware which I should be able to sell fairly soon going to be picking up a new x1 mk2 once I've purchased that it can be yours for
Katelyn Hoctor
Katelyn Hoctor
Katelyn Hoctor
Originally Posted by MoeHawk
i have one from a F1 as well. but if some are saying its tied to hardware, then wont be able to sell. can anyone confirm this?

i though you register the hardware seperate on NI to get your warranty. Serials for software are thru service center.
The serial is tied to hardware and the hardware serial has to be registered to the same service centre account
Shanae Capolupo
Originally Posted by jacoo
Hi
I am also looking for Traktor pro 2 license. Please let me know if you got one.
regards
jacoo

i have a traktor scratch pro 2 disk for sale (or i can just sell the serial number if you dont want the disk itself)
Katelyn Hoctor
Logan Lassey
Anyone got a spare licence they wanna sell cheap?
It would really be appreciated.
If so let me know how much you want for it.
Thanks!
P
Kimberlee Giap
I also have a standalone TP2 license - already unregistered by NI and can be registered by anyone. $50 - please PM me on here if you are interested. Thanks!
Ara Tima
I have one I'm selling. It's a standalone license, not attached to hardware.

$50 AUD.

First to send me a PM and pay gets it, it'll have to be Paypal and emailing of the serial number though.
Carlotta Mcrory
I'm also looking for a license. Thanks
Katelyn Hoctor
Originally Posted by MoeHawk
i have one from a F1 as well. but if some are saying its tied to hardware, then wont be able to sell. can anyone confirm this?

i though you register the hardware seperate on NI to get your warranty. Serials for software are thru service center.
The serial is tied to hardware and the hardware serial has to be registered to the same service centre account
Alyce Southey

Shanae Capolupo
Originally Posted by jacoo
Hi
regards
jacoo

i have a traktor scratch pro 2 disk for sale (or i can just sell the serial number if you dont want the disk itself)
Donita Bittle
Hi
regards
jacoo
Josef Modine
lucky you anybody else willing to do the same with me? please pm me if you have a spare working tp2 license for sale!
Logan Lassey
Hi Michael. Yes would definitely be interested in buying that off you. Please send me a PM when you are ready to sell it.

Not sure if you know this though but the X1 Mk2 does not come with a full TP2 license like the previous X1 did, it comes with a €50 off voucher instead..

Cheers, P
Katelyn Hoctor
Logan Lassey
Ah, I see. Thanks for letting me know.
Josef Modine
was trying to get one by the same means... but the licenses they give out with new products are tied to the hardware serials so everybody is hanging on to those (which is a bummer but understandable):S

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy