Keith McMillen QuNeo (Like New)

Home :: Marketplace :: Keith McMillen QuNeo (Like New)Reply
Keith McMillen QuNeo (Like New)
Posted on: 24.07.2013 by Drucilla Summitt
Hello everyone,

I have a QuNeo for sale. I originally bought it from eBay about a month ago in like new condition, and it is probably been used for only a couple of hours. (I did Mad Zach's Finger Drumming Tutorial on it and played around a bit). However, I am looking for a new keyboard so I am looking to sell this device.

It comes with the device, a USB cable, and a carrying case. The QuNeo works well in Traktor, Ableton, Logic, and about ten other different music softwares. Here are some possible usage scenarios: Standalone DJ controller for Traktor, Traktor effects controller, Traktor Remix deck controller (with the new version of Traktor), Ableton clip launcher, and so on. The device holds 16 presets (each of the 16 pads in the top right) so you can easily switch between softwares and be as creative as you want.

You can find out more information about it at the link below:
http://www.keithmcmillen.com/QuNeo/tour. I would be looking for $175 shipped to the continental US or other reasonable offers. I am not looking for trades. Thank you very much.

Drucilla Summitt
Hello everyone,

I have a QuNeo for sale. I originally bought it from eBay about a month ago in like new condition, and it is probably been used for only a couple of hours. (I did Mad Zach's Finger Drumming Tutorial on it and played around a bit). However, I am looking for a new keyboard so I am looking to sell this device.

It comes with the device, a USB cable, and a carrying case. The QuNeo works well in Traktor, Ableton, Logic, and about ten other different music softwares. Here are some possible usage scenarios: Standalone DJ controller for Traktor, Traktor effects controller, Traktor Remix deck controller (with the new version of Traktor), Ableton clip launcher, and so on. The device holds 16 presets (each of the 16 pads in the top right) so you can easily switch between softwares and be as creative as you want.

You can find out more information about it at the link below:
http://www.keithmcmillen.com/QuNeo/tour. I would be looking for $175 shipped to the continental US or other reasonable offers. I am not looking for trades. Thank you very much.

Gudrun Ferniza
how much?
Drucilla Summitt
still available!

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy