WTB mpk mini and cheap 2 channel mixer

Home :: Marketplace :: WTB mpk mini and cheap 2 channel mixerReply
WTB mpk mini and cheap 2 channel mixer
Posted on: 27.10.2013 by Debbra Sciutto
looking to pick up an mpk mini and a cheap 2 channel mixer with 3 band eq looking to spend $50 tops of the mixer i need something simple so i can jam with my buddy will he runs tractor and me on ableton.
located in Arkansas thanks!
Lavenia Markwell
Originally Posted by dstep
sorry but i just picked up a used Stanton m203 mixer from guitar center for $30!
still looking for an mpk mini
Thats a good deal! Thanks for letting me know anyway.
Lavenia Markwell
looking to pick up an mph mini and a cheap 2 channel mixer with 3 band eq looking to spend $50 tops of the mixer i need something simple so i can jam with my buddy will he runs tractor and me on ableton.
I have a Gemini PMX-80 dj mixer for sale. It has 2 channels. Each channel has: Gain, 3-band EQ, vertical fader, and Low-Kill switch.

Everything works perfectly on it. Comes with original box and power supply.

I'd sell it to you for $45 shipped. CHECK YOUR PM, hit me up if interested.
Debbra Sciutto
looking to pick up an mpk mini and a cheap 2 channel mixer with 3 band eq looking to spend $50 tops of the mixer i need something simple so i can jam with my buddy will he runs tractor and me on ableton.
Debbra Sciutto
No thanks I need something small to throw in my back pack
Lucrecia Diloreto
How about an MPK 25? i have one, not in the greatest of conditions but it works.
Lavenia Markwell
sorry but i just picked up a used Stanton m203 mixer from guitar center for $30!
Thats a good deal! Thanks for letting me know anyway.
Debbra Sciutto
Lavenia Markwell
looking to pick up an mph mini and a cheap 2 channel mixer with 3 band eq looking to spend $50 tops of the mixer i need something simple so i can jam with my buddy will he runs tractor and me on ableton.
I have a Gemini PMX-80 dj mixer for sale. It has 2 channels. Each channel has: Gain, 3-band EQ, vertical fader, and Low-Kill switch.

Everything works perfectly on it. Comes with original box and power supply.

I'd sell it to you for $45 shipped. CHECK YOUR PM, hit me up if interested.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy