Compac Presario CQ62 LAPTOP --> Chattanooga, TN --> $200 shipped

Home :: Marketplace :: Compac Presario CQ62 LAPTOP --> Chattanooga, TN --> $200 shippedReply
Compac Presario CQ62 LAPTOP --> Chattanooga, TN --> $200 shipped
Posted on: 28.10.2013 by Federico Vilas
This laptop was given to me by my folks... I already have too many tablets and laptops so I have decided to sell this one. The only recommendation I would suggest is RAM. This unit only has 2GB and if you use it for Traktor you will need just a little more to run on this laptop with stability. That being said here are the specs:

~250 gb hard-drive (partitioned recovery drive)
2gb ram upgradable to 8
AMD V140 Processor 2.3ghz
64-bit windows 7 home premium OS
3 USB ports
DVD burner
No modem
1 LAN port

This would be a great laptop for someone just getting started and also for someone wanting to have a decent backup laptop without spending a lot of money. I will include laptop bag FREE.

image.jpgimage.jpg
Federico Vilas
This laptop was given to me by my folks... I already have too many tablets and laptops so I have decided to sell this one. The only recommendation I would suggest is RAM. This unit only has 2GB and if you use it for Traktor you will need just a little more to run on this laptop with stability. That being said here are the specs:

~250 gb hard-drive (partitioned recovery drive)
2gb ram upgradable to 8
AMD V140 Processor 2.3ghz
64-bit windows 7 home premium OS
3 USB ports
DVD burner
No modem
1 LAN port

This would be a great laptop for someone just getting started and also for someone wanting to have a decent backup laptop without spending a lot of money. I will include laptop bag FREE.

image.jpgimage.jpg
Federico Vilas
DVS applications NO but midi applications it will serve fine as a back up to a basic setup... Not advertising it for more then it is... I use it now to log all my records on discogs, pay bills, web, etc... With ram it would get the job done...I've used crappier computers in the past... It will def have to be optimized for dj performance though
Alphonso Deitchman
It looks fine for basic browsing, but that V140 CPU isn't going to handle any DJ software so well.
Federico Vilas
bump

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy