DJM-750 and Novation Launchpad S

Home :: Marketplace :: DJM-750 and Novation Launchpad SReply
DJM-750 and Novation Launchpad S
Posted on: 20.10.2013 by Cathi Bannasch
Hey guys selling some gear that I don't really believe fits me. Bought both of these together less than a month ago. I have used the Launchpad for maybe an hour or 2 not a huge fan of it, more of a Traktor guy. The DJM-750 is still new in my opinion. Comes with everything. It has maybe 10-15 hours of use on it. It is way more professional than what I need. I am looking for more of the Traktor S4 mk2. I am in college and do parties and cannot be hauling the DJM around like I thought. So, all and all:

DJM 750: $850 shipped (You Please cover the Paypal cost)

Novation Launchpad S: $125 Shipped (You Also cover Paypal cost)

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I typically reply quite fast.

Photos:

Cathi Bannasch
Hey guys selling some gear that I don't really believe fits me. Bought both of these together less than a month ago. I have used the Launchpad for maybe an hour or 2 not a huge fan of it, more of a Traktor guy. The DJM-750 is still new in my opinion. Comes with everything. It has maybe 10-15 hours of use on it. It is way more professional than what I need. I am looking for more of the Traktor S4 mk2. I am in college and do parties and cannot be hauling the DJM around like I thought. So, all and all:

DJM 750: $850 shipped (You Please cover the Paypal cost)

Novation Launchpad S: $125 Shipped (You Also cover Paypal cost)

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I typically reply quite fast.

Photos:

Cathi Bannasch
DJM has sold. Just the Launchpad left. Im willing to deal. Hit me up.
Cathi Bannasch
any interest?

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy