Traktor Kontrol s2 Brand New - $350 obo - STJ, MO

Home :: Marketplace :: Traktor Kontrol s2 Brand New - $350 obo - STJ, MOReply
Traktor Kontrol s2 Brand New - $350 obo - STJ, MO
Posted on: 04.09.2013 by Stella Raatz
Hey all,

So this is my third attempt at trying to post this so hopefully this works. I have a brand new traktor s2 that has never been used, I received 2 and I only need 1 . Totally brand new; never registered and ready to go. The box was unopened unopened until I had to open it to take pictures to prove I'm not selling just a box. Anyways; its just like you'd receive it from any online vendor.

Located in st joseph, mo

Price is $350 obo through paypal

on to the pics!

Leona Villarreal
Originally Posted by calibre
Bump $320. Price includes shipping and pp fees
interested but also a new user. willing to do whatever it is you needed to establish trust for transaction.

i am however located in canada, and was wondering if you could ship it to canada for $300?

pm me if interested working out the details
Stella Raatz
Hey all,

So this is my third attempt at trying to post this so hopefully this works. I have a brand new traktor s2 that has never been used, I received 2 and I only need 1 . Totally brand new; never registered and ready to go. The box was unopened unopened until I had to open it to take pictures to prove I'm not selling just a box. Anyways; its just like you'd receive it from any online vendor.

Located in st joseph, mo

Price is $350 obo through paypal

on to the pics!

Leona Villarreal
Originally Posted by calibre
interested but also a new user. willing to do whatever it is you needed to establish trust for transaction.

i am however located in canada, and was wondering if you could ship it to canada for $300?

pm me if interested working out the details
Echo Riggles
Am very interested in this! I created an account just for this deal, this is kind of a dream come true for me as my S2 was stolen about a month ago, so this is perfect for me! Does this community do PMs, or should we just discuss it here?
Stella Raatz
Stella Raatz
Haha unfortunately not mate!
Anibal Hoormann
You did not plan to come to EU soon?
Stella Raatz
Bump $330. Send your offers guys I don't bite! Haha

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan