M-AUDIO X-Session Pro,

Home :: Marketplace :: M-AUDIO X-Session Pro,Reply
M-AUDIO X-Session Pro,
Posted on: 16.10.2013 by Marylyn Vine
Hi all,

*Note to Moderator: Please approve this thread. The other one I submitted was incomplete. I accidentally hit "Enter" before I could finish writing the post. Sorry for that

Rules:
  • PayPal only
  • Any location, but US/Canada is preferred
  • You agree to pay for shipping from Massachusetts

I have a few older items for sale.

All items are in good working condition. X-Session is like new, but there is no box. Just the controller and the USB cable. Nothing else. Same with LPD8. It's fully functional, but there is no box. Just the controller and the USB cable. Both controllers are not particularly useful in the days of advanced all-in-ones like NI S4, etc. However, either of those could be a good basis for a DIY project for example. E-MU 0202 is brand new. It was a warranty replacement for another one I had that broke, but I never actually used the new one. It comes with the box, USB cable, all papers, install CDs, etc. It's a decent audio interface that works well for certain things.

2013-10-16_00-16-13_IMG_1630.jpg2013-10-16_00-16-56_IMG_1631.jpg2013-10-16_00-18-14_IMG_1633.jpg2013-10-16_00-18-29_IMG_1634.JPG

Yes, I'm willing to give all three away for free. You just need to pay for the shipping. If you wish to claim any of the items for free, the following two conditions must be met: 1.) You must be first to post in this thread saying that you want a specific item; 2.) You must be an active member of the DJTT community, i.e. when I search for your name I want to see that you actually participate in discussions on these community s.

If you are prepared to pay for any of the items, please post in this thread as well. Best offer wins. I'll give it until 11:59PM on Sunday, October 27th for everyone to make their offers. I will bump the thread up a few times between now and then in case of low activity.
Lyndsey Stiff
Originally Posted by keithace
I will offer mine to DJMeloD if he is serious about giving it to his brother...
That's really nice of you man. The x-session was the first piece of gear I ever had & I actually recently passed my old one down to him to learn on! I appreciate the offer though, really good group of guys around here
Marylyn Vine
You got it! As long as there are no offers that involve $ by the date/time specified in my first post, X-Session will be yours for free (+ shipping).

I'd like that x-session pro for a friend...
Marylyn Vine
Ok. As promised, E-MU 0202 and AKAI LPD8 will be yours for free (+shipping) as long as no one offers any money for those items by the date/time specified in my original post.

Originally Posted by dstep
I'll take the soundcard and lpd8!
I have a friend of mine who's just starting out and this stuff would be great I too was selling my x
session pro but decided to just give it to him!
Marylyn Vine
Thank you

Originally Posted by Patch
You are a nice guy, and I applaud you.

Marylyn Vine
Hi all,

*Note to Moderator: Please approve this thread. The other one I submitted was incomplete. I accidentally hit "Enter" before I could finish writing the post. Sorry for that

Rules:
  • PayPal only
  • Any location, but US/Canada is preferred
  • You agree to pay for shipping from Massachusetts

I have a few older items for sale.

All items are in good working condition. X-Session is like new, but there is no box. Just the controller and the USB cable. Nothing else. Same with LPD8. It's fully functional, but there is no box. Just the controller and the USB cable. Both controllers are not particularly useful in the days of advanced all-in-ones like NI S4, etc. However, either of those could be a good basis for a DIY project for example. E-MU 0202 is brand new. It was a warranty replacement for another one I had that broke, but I never actually used the new one. It comes with the box, USB cable, all papers, install CDs, etc. It's a decent audio interface that works well for certain things.

2013-10-16_00-16-13_IMG_1630.jpg2013-10-16_00-16-56_IMG_1631.jpg2013-10-16_00-18-14_IMG_1633.jpg2013-10-16_00-18-29_IMG_1634.JPG

Yes, I'm willing to give all three away for free. You just need to pay for the shipping. If you wish to claim any of the items for free, the following two conditions must be met: 1.) You must be first to post in this thread saying that you want a specific item; 2.) You must be an active member of the DJTT community, i.e. when I search for your name I want to see that you actually participate in discussions on these community s.

If you are prepared to pay for any of the items, please post in this thread as well. Best offer wins. I'll give it until 11:59PM on Sunday, October 27th for everyone to make their offers. I will bump the thread up a few times between now and then in case of low activity.
Lannie Kutay
no worries man
Marylyn Vine

Sorry, but it looks like keithace is going to take that X-Session after all. If anything changes, I'll let you know.
Lannie Kutay
whatever just let me know and i'll cover the shipping
Marylyn Vine
031999 I'll be happy to donate with keithace's permission.
Lannie Kutay
well if the x session pro is still available.

I just went back to my old high school, and bought the music class a copy of virtual dj pro, and a copy of Ableton 8, and an old Launchpad.

But I couldn't spring for any DJ hardware. I'd love to give it to them
Marylyn Vine
Hi all,

Sorry for the confusion on the ending time, etc. DJMeloD, I explained it to you via PM.

The sound card and lpd8 are going to dstep, so those are no longer available.

keithace, if you don't want the X-Session anymore, I'll make it available for others to claim. Please confirm.
Lyndsey Stiff
That's really nice of you man. The x-session was the first piece of gear I ever had & I actually recently passed my old one down to him to learn on! I appreciate the offer though, really good group of guys around here
Margie Pavell
Lyndsey Stiff
Just saw that you ended it... I was trying to stay up & wait 'til as close to the end as possible to make sure I could get it for him
Lyndsey Stiff
Hey buddy,
I'll take the LPD8 & E-MU 0202 from you for $5. My brother's trying to get into djing/production and doesn't have much money to spend, and I'm no help since I'm a broke college kid lol. It's really nice of you to be so generous with your unused gear and pay it forward to the next generation of music-lovers
Marylyn Vine
Time is up and our not-much-of-an-auction-but-more-of-a-giveaway is now over

dstep, keithace, please check your PM.

P.S. dstep, I got your email and will reply tomorrow.
Marylyn Vine
Hi all,

Bumping this thread up and also reminding everyone who is reading this that there are still 4 full days left to make your offers

All three items offered here have been claimed by dstep and keithace above and will be given away for free unless there are offers that involve $

Thanks for your attention.
Marylyn Vine
You got it! As long as there are no offers that involve $ by the date/time specified in my first post, X-Session will be yours for free (+ shipping).

Margie Pavell
Marylyn Vine
Ok. As promised, E-MU 0202 and AKAI LPD8 will be yours for free (+shipping) as long as no one offers any money for those items by the date/time specified in my original post.

Originally Posted by dstep
I have a friend of mine who's just starting out and this stuff would be great I too was selling my x
Marylyn Vine
Thank you

Originally Posted by Patch

Debbra Sciutto
Brunilda Kora

Marylyn Vine
Dear Moderators,

May I kindly request that you rename this thread from "M-AUDIO X-Session Pro," to "M-AUDIO X-Session Pro, AKAI LPD8, E-MU 0202 USB Audio Interface"?

It looks like the subject got cut off for some reason. It may be my fault, but I can't find a way to edit the title of the thread.

Thank you.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy