Allen & Heath Xone:22 mixer & Native Instruments Audio 2 dj soundcard

Home :: Marketplace :: Allen & Heath Xone:22 mixer & Native Instruments Audio 2 dj soundcardReply
Allen & Heath Xone:22 mixer & Native Instruments Audio 2 dj soundcard
Posted on: 30.11.2012 by Akiko Jarret
Sup DJTT,

Up for sale are two solid starter pieces, worked great for me but since a full upgrade to a Korg Zero4 these don't get any usage anymore. They're both in great working condition as well as cosmetically, no damage to anything... never left my home. Only thing missing is the box for the xone 22 mixer. Located in NY, Thanks for looking!

Asking $250 +shipping for the Allen & Heath Xone:22

& $60 + shipping for the NI Audio 2 soundcard

Feel free to inquire for more photos or any question you might have... (pardon the ipad quality). Cheers!
Akiko Jarret
Originally Posted by dstep
Could u do $50 shipped to arkansas for the audio 2
Sure thing man. I'll DM you my paypal
Michell Wehrmeyer
Originally Posted by PharSide
PS: Everything pictured is still available and price negotioable!

& I currently Have a korg zero 4 with two audio 2 soundcards (aggregated on the macbook) to outpput 4 Traktor decks. A uc-33 midi controller along with touchosc on the ipad for more midi action. I found the two soundcards the best solution for 4 high output signals since I can't seem to come across a Audio 8, which would open up another usb port and lower your overall latency.
is audio 10 not an option?
Akiko Jarret
Sup DJTT,

Up for sale are two solid starter pieces, worked great for me but since a full upgrade to a Korg Zero4 these don't get any usage anymore. They're both in great working condition as well as cosmetically, no damage to anything... never left my home. Only thing missing is the box for the xone 22 mixer. Located in NY, Thanks for looking!

Asking $250 +shipping for the Allen & Heath Xone:22

& $60 + shipping for the NI Audio 2 soundcard

Feel free to inquire for more photos or any question you might have... (pardon the ipad quality). Cheers!
Jarrod Nuss
Still have the mixer?
Akiko Jarret
Audio 2 SOLD. Mixer still available
Akiko Jarret
Originally Posted by dstep
Sure thing man. I'll DM you my paypal
Debbra Sciutto
Akiko Jarret
Bump. Mixer and card still available. Hit me with some offers
Akiko Jarret
@dfinch805

Don't believe I need all that right now my dude. I finally scooped a Audio 8 off ebay last evening @ a decent price. GL man
Michell Wehrmeyer
Originally Posted by PharSide

& I currently Have a korg zero 4 with two audio 2 soundcards (aggregated on the macbook) to outpput 4 Traktor decks. A uc-33 midi controller along with touchosc on the ipad for more midi action. I found the two soundcards the best solution for 4 high output signals since I can't seem to come across a Audio 8, which would open up another usb port and lower your overall latency.
is audio 10 not an option?
Akiko Jarret

Bee Dolinsky
just curious what you're setup is like now...i have a xone 22 but might be growing up into the 4 channel world soon.
Akiko Jarret
Bump again!
Akiko Jarret
Bump!

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy