Rane TTM56

Home :: Marketplace :: Rane TTM56Reply
Rane TTM56
Posted on: 23.05.2013 by Albertina Fay
Selling my Rane TTM56. Everything is fully functional and works like a charm. Faders are super smooth. I swapped out all green LED's for blue ones, to match my 1200's.

I'm asking $440 shipped. Selling it because I would like to change it up and get the Kontrol Z2.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Sorry about the pic quality as it was taken with my phone.

Albertina Fay
Originally Posted by durtyjerzy609
how did you do the LED swap? i have ttm57sl id like to mod a lil
PM'd
Albertina Fay
Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL
nice work on the LED's...it would be nice if we could get the frosted ones like factory...when I changed LED's in my 07pros they were super BRIGHT
thanks. yea, the LED's are super bright. I actually put in some pieces of white paper acting as diffusers in between the panels. now it looks a lot better.

check it out. they are now the same brightness as the OEM leds in orange and red.

Albertina Fay
Selling my Rane TTM56. Everything is fully functional and works like a charm. Faders are super smooth. I swapped out all green LED's for blue ones, to match my 1200's.

I'm asking $440 shipped. Selling it because I would like to change it up and get the Kontrol Z2.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Sorry about the pic quality as it was taken with my phone.

Federico Vilas
4-5 months later???
Joline Ribich
Received it.
Joline Ribich
Still haven't received the mixer yet.
Albertina Fay
Sold to pandastan!

Great communication and made it easy to ship from US to Canada.
Albertina Fay
email me..

<email address removed since you emailed me already>
Joline Ribich
I cant PM yet. It won't let me. Any other way I can message you?
Albertina Fay
Originally Posted by durtyjerzy609
PM'd
Stefania Herb
Albertina Fay
Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL
nice work on the LED's...it would be nice if we could get the frosted ones like factory...when I changed LED's in my 07pros they were super BRIGHT
thanks. yea, the LED's are super bright. I actually put in some pieces of white paper acting as diffusers in between the panels. now it looks a lot better.

check it out. they are now the same brightness as the OEM leds in orange and red.

Albertina Fay
PM me your address so that I can get a quote on shipping. you would need to cover the extra costs and any taxes on your end.
Joline Ribich
Would you ship to Canada?
Federico Vilas

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy