Korg ESX-1 Sampler for SALE -or- TRADE (excellent condition, extras included)

Home :: Marketplace :: Korg ESX-1 Sampler for SALE -or- TRADE (excellent condition, extras included)Reply
Korg ESX-1 Sampler for SALE -or- TRADE (excellent condition, extras included)
Posted on: 09.12.2012 by Lavenia Markwell
Korg ESX-1 Sampler with original box, power supply unit, 64mb SmartMedia memory card, and CD with software editor + tons of breaks and drum samples to get you started.

This ESX looks and works like new. Knobs, pads, buttons, LEDs, and screen are all 100% good. Warm analog sound from the twin tubes. Best sounding built in compressor and bit crusher effects ever!

$345 shipped in US. I will also ship worldwide (ask me for a quote) and include a US-to-Euro plug adaptor.

I will consider trades +/- money for:

- Pioneer Mixer or CDJ

- Technics 1200 or 1210

- Stanton ST150 or STR8-150

- Akai MPC samplers
Lavenia Markwell
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
Approved, apologies for the delay.
No problem. Thanks a lot!
Lavenia Markwell
Korg ESX-1 Sampler with original box, power supply unit, 64mb SmartMedia memory card, and CD with software editor + tons of breaks and drum samples to get you started.

This ESX looks and works like new. Knobs, pads, buttons, LEDs, and screen are all 100% good. Warm analog sound from the twin tubes. Best sounding built in compressor and bit crusher effects ever!

$345 shipped in US. I will also ship worldwide (ask me for a quote) and include a US-to-Euro plug adaptor.

I will consider trades +/- money for:

- Pioneer Mixer or CDJ

- Technics 1200 or 1210

- Stanton ST150 or STR8-150

- Akai MPC samplers
Divina Seadler
Hello there
Do you still have the electribe SX1 up for sale? If so, im interested in buying yours.
May i please have ther shipping quote aswell for sweden?
Divina Seadler
Hello there

Do you still have the Electribe up for sale? If so, im interested in buying yours
Divina Seadler
Hello there

Do you still have the electribe unit up for sale? If so, im interested in buying yours
Lavenia Markwell
bump. offers accepted. will also trade for Pioneer mixers or CDJs.
Lavenia Markwell
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
No problem. Thanks a lot!
Tatum Ansaldo

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy