Two Stanton T.120s. and American Audio QD5MKII Mixer, Traktor Scratch Pro and Case

Home :: Marketplace :: Two Stanton T.120s. and American Audio QD5MKII Mixer, Traktor Scratch Pro and CaseReply
Two Stanton T.120s. and American Audio QD5MKII Mixer, Traktor Scratch Pro and Case
Posted on: 19.09.2013 by Tish Korsmeyer
I would like to get $600.00 Total for everything. Live in the DC Metro area and am willing to trade for a MIDI Controller (+other offers). Price is not firm, give me your best shot guys!
Dimple Malke
Originally Posted by ETL82993
I would like to get $600.00 Total for everything. Live in the DC Metro area and am willing to trade for a MIDI Controller (+other offers). Price is not firm, give me your best shot guys!
Im interested in this, but do all of these products work? I have a maschine mk2 it's just the midi not the software if you are willing to trade. If you want to trade who would send first?
Tish Korsmeyer
Dimple Malke
Originally Posted by ETL82993
Im interested in this, but do all of these products work? I have a maschine mk2 it's just the midi not the software if you are willing to trade. If you want to trade who would send first?

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy