'77 Buick TIE Fighter, AKA Pimped out APC40

Home :: Marketplace :: '77 Buick TIE Fighter, AKA Pimped out APC40Reply
'77 Buick TIE Fighter, AKA Pimped out APC40
Posted on: 17.06.2013 by Klara Kinnebrew
Well the time has come to move this APC onto someone that will use it. I have put such low hours on this and it is a shame for it to just sit here. I can not find a single scratch or mark on it. My Ohm RGB Slim gets all the love... I do believe this is 100% mint. Im looking to get $220 shipped for it. Thanks for looking.

Just wanted to throw an edit in here and explaine what this has. Those are real wood sides stained a cherry color and aluminum knobs. Again, all stock sides and knobs are also included. Thanks!
Danielle Caguioa
And as for me,

Originally Posted by SwedeDreams
not interested in buying

but oh my god it is beautiful.
I have the special edition blue APC40 and you're making mine look all bad
But seriously, that thing looks awesome. Nice work.
Wilton Keuning
Originally Posted by William Gibson
Thanks for the offer strange. Right now im only looking for a white pro or a spectra. I never got into the 3Ds. Thanks.
Hey man, still have the 3D's up for grabs, I also have a Novation Impulse 49 if it tickles your fancy.

If you just straight up were to sell could we do $150?
Klara Kinnebrew
Well the time has come to move this APC onto someone that will use it. I have put such low hours on this and it is a shame for it to just sit here. I can not find a single scratch or mark on it. My Ohm RGB Slim gets all the love... I do believe this is 100% mint. Im looking to get $220 shipped for it. Thanks for looking.

Just wanted to throw an edit in here and explaine what this has. Those are real wood sides stained a cherry color and aluminum knobs. Again, all stock sides and knobs are also included. Thanks!
Klara Kinnebrew
Thanks guys. Keeping it for production. Going to outfit a white machine mk2 the same way with wood sides and aluminum knobs and keep those 2 pieces strictly for production. My go to controller for playing g live is still my RGB Slim...
Gudrun Ferniza
Would you take $175
Danielle Caguioa
And as for me,

Originally Posted by SwedeDreams
not interested in buying

I have the special edition blue APC40 and you're making mine look all bad
But seriously, that thing looks awesome. Nice work.
Wilton Keuning
Originally Posted by William Gibson
Thanks for the offer strange. Right now im only looking for a white pro or a spectra. I never got into the 3Ds. Thanks.
Hey man, still have the 3D's up for grabs, I also have a Novation Impulse 49 if it tickles your fancy.

If you just straight up were to sell could we do $150?
Klara Kinnebrew
Wilton Keuning
Trade for a MidiFighter 3D or Two?
Klara Kinnebrew
bump
Klara Kinnebrew
Ttt...
Klara Kinnebrew
Thanks swede. She is a beaute. Just not getting any love from me...
Georgie Lukowiak
not interested in buying

I have the classic black APC40 and you're making mine look all bad
Klara Kinnebrew
bump`n it.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy