VCI 100 SE with firmware V1.3 and black DJTT overlay!

Home :: Marketplace :: VCI 100 SE with firmware V1.3 and black DJTT overlay!Reply
VCI 100 SE with firmware V1.3 and black DJTT overlay!
Posted on: 21.09.2013 by Benita Jankauskas
I have a DJTT VCI 100 se with the black overlay attached.

vci 100 sale pic.jpg

there is a loose screw rattling around the inside but there is nothing wrong with the controller (I got it with the loose screw to begin with).

I am looking to sell or trade for a VCI 100 with the standard factory firmware.

The only reason I am selling is that I use Decadance and Ableton live together as my DJ'ing rig and the DJTT 1.3 firmware is not really compatible with DD 2 and the high res jog wheels can cause problems (cpu spikes) going through Ableton Live because they send out so many more messages than the standard VCI firmware.

I'm nt really sure what a VCI 100 SE firmware DJTT 1.3 is actually worth so I am considering all offers and selling to the highest offer.

I will trade for a VCI 100 with standard firmware in person in the Northern California San Francisco Bay Area.

I will sell and ship to anywhere with a paypal payment, shipping is to be paid by the buyer.

I will ship anywhere after the payment has cleared paypal.

Michael O'Hagan aka Digital Fire
Benita Jankauskas
I have a DJTT VCI 100 se with the black overlay attached.

vci 100 sale pic.jpg

there is a loose screw rattling around the inside but there is nothing wrong with the controller (I got it with the loose screw to begin with).

I am looking to sell or trade for a VCI 100 with the standard factory firmware.

The only reason I am selling is that I use Decadance and Ableton live together as my DJ'ing rig and the DJTT 1.3 firmware is not really compatible with DD 2 and the high res jog wheels can cause problems (cpu spikes) going through Ableton Live because they send out so many more messages than the standard VCI firmware.

I'm nt really sure what a VCI 100 SE firmware DJTT 1.3 is actually worth so I am considering all offers and selling to the highest offer.

I will trade for a VCI 100 with standard firmware in person in the Northern California San Francisco Bay Area.

I will sell and ship to anywhere with a paypal payment, shipping is to be paid by the buyer.

I will ship anywhere after the payment has cleared paypal.

Michael O'Hagan aka Digital Fire
Benita Jankauskas
last bump before Christmas, reasonable offers will be considered.
Benita Jankauskas
another bump for the holidays, I've got my eye on a new keyboard and want to sell this puppy off and re direct the cash over to the keyboard, reasonable offers will be considered, asking $200
Benita Jankauskas
Bump, thanks for looking.

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy