Novation Twitch & Decksaver MINT Condition

Home :: Marketplace :: Novation Twitch & Decksaver MINT ConditionReply
Novation Twitch & Decksaver MINT Condition
Posted on: 13.12.2013 by Lyndsey Stiff
Hello, up for sale is my very gently used and perfectly cared for Novation Twitch. I purchased it a little over a year ago and it has been used very sparingly and has never left my smoke-free home studio. It is in perfect working condition, has absolutely no scratches or cosmetic blemishes, and comes in the original box with all of the original contents. Between school and learning music production, haven't really had any time for DJing, so my loss is your gain.

Also, I will be including the Decksaver, a protective, fitted plastic cover for the unit ($59.99) for the unit as well, which keeps dust, spills, and everything else off of the unit

Everything that is included is:
-Novation Twitch (retail $399)
-Original Traktor Overlay w/unused blank template on reverse side
-Serato Itch Installation CD (Newest version of Serato DJ available for free on Serato website)
-All original documentation
-Decksaver ($59.99 retail price)
-USB cable

Priced for quick sell at $250 + shipping, but feel free to shoot me a reasonable offer. Thanks!

More info can be found at http://us.novationmusic.com/twitch

Lyndsey Stiff
Hello, up for sale is my very gently used and perfectly cared for Novation Twitch. I purchased it a little over a year ago and it has been used very sparingly and has never left my smoke-free home studio. It is in perfect working condition, has absolutely no scratches or cosmetic blemishes, and comes in the original box with all of the original contents. Between school and learning music production, haven't really had any time for DJing, so my loss is your gain.

Also, I will be including the Decksaver, a protective, fitted plastic cover for the unit ($59.99) for the unit as well, which keeps dust, spills, and everything else off of the unit

Everything that is included is:
-Novation Twitch (retail $399)
-Original Traktor Overlay w/unused blank template on reverse side
-Serato Itch Installation CD (Newest version of Serato DJ available for free on Serato website)
-All original documentation
-Decksaver ($59.99 retail price)
-USB cable

Priced for quick sell at $250 + shipping, but feel free to shoot me a reasonable offer. Thanks!

More info can be found at http://us.novationmusic.com/twitch

Lyndsey Stiff
SOLD! Mods, feel free to delete.
Jamal Cubangbang
Sounds good. Doubt anyone would want the Twitch and say no to a Decksaver... On the off-chance, give me a shout.
Lyndsey Stiff
As long as there's a buyer for the Twitch, I have no problem selling separately. If that happens you've got dibs
Jamal Cubangbang
I'd be interested in the Decksaver if you decide to sell it separately...

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy