2-Channel Mixer American Audio Q-D5 - $50 - Boston,MA

Home :: Marketplace :: 2-Channel Mixer American Audio Q-D5 - $50 - Boston,MAReply
2-Channel Mixer American Audio Q-D5 - $50 - Boston,MA
Posted on: 07.07.2013 by Addie Engbrecht
I was buying a pair of Techs from a guy a couple years ago, and the seller was done with DJ'n and just threw this mixer in with the deal. It's a 2 channel battle style mixer, and I'm guessing it probably came out in the mid 2000's. It has pretty much all you can ever ask for in a 2-channel mixer; curve control and reversible channel faders and crossfader, 3-band Eq with kill buttons, balanced XLR mains, RCA main out and separate REC out, Mic input, Mic talkover, Mic Eq's, separate Line and Phono inputs per each channel, 1/4" output for lighting control, CDJ fader start.

The Line/Phono toggle switch on the face of the mixer for Channel two is missing the lever, but can still be switched back and forth with something pointy. Besides that everything works.

Looking for $50 plus shipping.

Addie Engbrecht
What's your location
Kenya Bridgers
might be interested if you can ship this way
Addie Engbrecht
Bump OBO
Addie Engbrecht
I was buying a pair of Techs from a guy a couple years ago, and the seller was done with DJ'n and just threw this mixer in with the deal. It's a 2 channel battle style mixer, and I'm guessing it probably came out in the mid 2000's. It has pretty much all you can ever ask for in a 2-channel mixer; curve control and reversible channel faders and crossfader, 3-band Eq with kill buttons, balanced XLR mains, RCA main out and separate REC out, Mic input, Mic talkover, Mic Eq's, separate Line and Phono inputs per each channel, 1/4" output for lighting control, CDJ fader start.

The Line/Phono toggle switch on the face of the mixer for Channel two is missing the lever, but can still be switched back and forth with something pointy. Besides that everything works.

Looking for $50 plus shipping.

Addie Engbrecht
Obo
Addie Engbrecht
Bump

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy