Midi fighter pro/ Midi fighter bassnectar prototype WANTED!!

Home :: Marketplace :: Midi fighter pro/ Midi fighter bassnectar prototype WANTED!!Reply
Midi fighter pro/ Midi fighter bassnectar prototype WANTED!!
Posted on: 17.12.2013 by Lincoln Ehlen
Im looking for a midi fighter pro or bass nectar prototype is theres even any available out there. Need one to complete for ableton/traktor setup. thanks for looking.
Wilton Keuning
Originally Posted by shawnyboy998
????
I believe he mean me. COME AT ME BRO.
Wilton Keuning
Originally Posted by William Gibson
2 of them were just sold by djtt in the garage sale. Both picked up by a member here...
That's me!

Originally Posted by elmooso
who will probably be unwilling to sell them again (at least not for a while).
You are correct!
Rae Beachy
2 of them were just sold by djtt in the garage sale. Both picked up by a member here...
Klara Kinnebrew
As far as I know all the Bassnectar style Midi fighters were one-offs, you're not likely to find one floating around.

You could, however, make one. Here is a link to a template I've used to build several controllers over the past few years, with a little design work you could fairly easily (and cheaply) build something very similar. The guy who came up with the framework was nice enough to include pre-written code that should be able to do what you want it to. I personally like to write my own code, but that's just me.

link:
http://www.instructables.com/id/A-Fr...tylish-Modula/
Rae Beachy
Im looking for a midi fighter pro or bass nectar prototype is theres even any available out there. Need one to complete for ableton/traktor setup. thanks for looking.
As far as I know all the Bassnectar style Midi fighters were one-offs, you're not likely to find one floating around.

You could, however, make one. Here is a link to a template I've used to build several controllers over the past few years, with a little design work you could fairly easily (and cheaply) build something very similar. The guy who came up with the framework was nice enough to include pre-written code that should be able to do what you want it to. I personally like to write my own code, but that's just me.

link:
Lincoln Ehlen
Wilton Keuning
????
I believe he mean me. COME AT ME BRO.
Lincoln Ehlen
????
Wanita Androsky
http://www.quotesworthrepeating.com/...ant-refuse.jpg
Lincoln Ehlen
thankyou so much. I have thought of just building one myself but i have zero experience with that area. so I'm quite nervous to get into it. Is it relatively easy to build, especially since I'm such a beginner in that area? and crud, i wish i would have checked and gotten them.
Wilton Keuning
That's me!

You are correct!
Rae Beachy
Klara Kinnebrew

link:
Rae Beachy

link:

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy