Weekly Google Hangout

Home :: General Discussion :: Weekly Google HangoutReply
Weekly Google Hangout
Posted on: 09.12.2013 by Johnsie Kingrea
How's it going my fellow ranking ians. I'm looking to put together a weekly Google Hangout for community members. The idea would be to provide support, discuss idea's, and hopefully learn from everyone's individual experiences. As always I find it best to learn from others experience and as I grow I like to share my knowledge and experience with others who are just starting their journey. So just respond to the thread if you're interested, maybe if we get enough people we could try and provide more of a structure to the hangouts where there's a specific topic that will be the focus for the week.
Johnsie Kingrea
How's it going my fellow ranking ians. I'm looking to put together a weekly Google Hangout for community members. The idea would be to provide support, discuss idea's, and hopefully learn from everyone's individual experiences. As always I find it best to learn from others experience and as I grow I like to share my knowledge and experience with others who are just starting their journey. So just respond to the thread if you're interested, maybe if we get enough people we could try and provide more of a structure to the hangouts where there's a specific topic that will be the focus for the week.

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy