DJ Sneak enters BBC Radio One Hall of Fame.

Home :: General Discussion :: DJ Sneak enters BBC Radio One Hall of Fame.Reply
DJ Sneak enters BBC Radio One Hall of Fame.
Posted on: 09.12.2013 by Margie Pavell
http://djsneak.com/archives/2489?utm...1-hall-of-fame

Some people don't like him. I believe he's a wise man. I am glad he is one of the protectors of House music. A DJ's DJ. Played all over the world since 94. One of Daft Punk's influences.
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by JZed
Maybe he'll stop whining about everybody who spins differently from him now.
Yeah I woudn't hold ya breath mate... He is a professional whiner as well as a house legend. The guy will be probably be slagging someone off as he draws his last breath on his death bed.
Lashawn Maycock
Originally Posted by keithace
"with mark bell from shaboom records"...

I believe I have a Mark Bell record or two
Shaboom, quality label - Bessie/Sweet Sensation/Black AM - big tracks.

Congrats to Sneak, he knows his onions when it comes to House there's no doubt.
Lakeesha Storman
Originally Posted by 031999
You try to hide from your buds but they induct you into the bbc hall of fame..... See what I did there
I'd give you a well played sir, except now I just want to hear that song...one of my all time favs.
nayit ruiz jaramillo

Well this is were it gets crazy... I've just been reading a few FB posts some DJ's friends of mine have made today regarding Sneaks admission to the Hall of Fame... turns out I'm know the guy that plays sax on 'Fix My Sink'. It's a guy called Ian Kirkham (from my town), he was the sax player in Simply Red. Didn't know he played on the track but my friend (not the sax player, the one on FB) was there in the studio when they recorded it (i didnt know that either). Bonkers. Big World/Small World etc.

Shaboom, now you're talking !!!
Margie Pavell
Originally Posted by Karlos Santos
Grade 'A' House Legend. 'Fix My Sink' was recorded in Blackpool !!! (just up the road from me), wow didn't know that. Fantastic tune.

Margie Pavell
http://djsneak.com/archives/2489?utm...1-hall-of-fame

Some people don't like him. I believe he's a wise man. I am glad he is one of the protectors of House music. A DJ's DJ. Played all over the world since 94. One of Daft Punk's influences.
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by JZed
Yeah I woudn't hold ya breath mate... He is a professional whiner as well as a house legend. The guy will be probably be slagging someone off as he draws his last breath on his death bed.
Sherrell Dargenio
Lashawn Maycock

Shaboom, quality label - Bessie/Sweet Sensation/Black AM - big tracks.

Congrats to Sneak, he knows his onions when it comes to House there's no doubt.
Lakeesha Storman
Originally Posted by 031999
You try to hide from your buds but they induct you into the bbc hall of fame..... See what I did there
I'd give you a well played sir, except now I just want to hear that song...one of my all time favs.
nayit ruiz jaramillo

Well this is were it gets crazy... I've just been reading a few FB posts some DJ's friends of mine have made today regarding Sneaks admission to the Hall of Fame... turns out I'm know the guy that plays sax on 'Fix My Sink'. It's a guy called Ian Kirkham (from my town), he was the sax player in Simply Red. Didn't know he played on the track but my friend (not the sax player, the one on FB) was there in the studio when they recorded it (i didnt know that either). Bonkers. Big World/Small World etc.

Shaboom, now you're talking !!!
Margie Pavell
Originally Posted by Karlos Santos
Grade 'A' House Legend. 'Fix My Sink' was recorded in Blackpool !!! (just up the road from me), wow didn't know that. Fantastic tune.

nayit ruiz jaramillo
Lannie Kutay
Brunilda Kora
DJ Sneak is an absolute legend and more than deserving of a space in the Hall of Fame!

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy