Setting a loop to also be a load point

Home :: General Discussion :: Setting a loop to also be a load pointReply
Setting a loop to also be a load point
Posted on: 10.12.2013 by Trula Mottes
Hey everybody,

As you can guess from the title of this post, I like to have a loop at the same point as the load point. This helps me judge how long an intro is quickly and visually (setting a 32 beat loop at the load point of every song lets me see relatively how long the intro is) just in case I do some on-the-fly mixing/go off my set list. Due to the cramped-ness of my X1, I was wondering if it was possible to set one cue point to be both the load point and my reference 32 beat loop.

Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks everybody!

Alpaca
Trula Mottes
Hey everybody,

As you can guess from the title of this post, I like to have a loop at the same point as the load point. This helps me judge how long an intro is quickly and visually (setting a 32 beat loop at the load point of every song lets me see relatively how long the intro is) just in case I do some on-the-fly mixing/go off my set list. Due to the cramped-ness of my X1, I was wondering if it was possible to set one cue point to be both the load point and my reference 32 beat loop.

Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks everybody!

Alpaca
Kellie Myrum
Far the mapping goes you can set load marker by pressing a button and map another cue (loop) by releasing the same button - this time check invert box.
Lakeesha Storman
Yeah, just have two cue points there? One's a load, one's a loop.
Trula Mottes
thanks for the quick response

i was hoping for more of a 1 button solution where cue 1 is both the load point and the loop point. to save cue buttons
Latoria Kavulich
drop another cue at the same marker and set it as a load point. sorted

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy