Text To Speech

Home :: General Discussion :: Text To SpeechReply
Text To Speech
Posted on: 09.12.2013 by Marisol Eward
I would like to add "winnipeg" the city i'm playing in right before the break starts in this song: at about the 2:50 mark. So it would have the effect of: Winnipeg ARE YOU READY? Not sure if the mac speech to voice stuff will do for this one. I believe it needs something sounding a little more professional. Any idea where I could get this? Thanks!
Valeri Holderness
Originally Posted by a burdenless pig
Haha ya for a small town we've got a great scene. What's it like in Regina?
Its alright, not very consistent but there have been some good evening s here. Saskatoon is a lot better and its only 2 hours away
Marisol Eward
Originally Posted by IznremiX
A lot of them are like that unfortunately. Your best bet is probably to just use a mic or use your headphones as a mic if you don't have one.

Btw i've played in winnipeg a few times + brought some winnipeg djs down to play here, you guys have a great scene
Valeri Holderness
That still seems to unnatural to me. Like you can clearly tell that it was a computer that did it and it would really stick out if i played the song.
A lot of them are like that unfortunately. Your best bet is probably to just use a mic or use your headphones as a mic if you don't have one.

Btw i've played in winnipeg a few times + brought some winnipeg djs down to play here, you guys have a great scene
Marisol Eward
Originally Posted by Jester
That still seems to unnatural to me. Like you can clearly tell that it was a computer that did it and it would really stick out if i played the song.
Marisol Eward
I would like to add "winnipeg" the city i'm playing in right before the break starts in this song: at about the 2:50 mark. So it would have the effect of: Winnipeg ARE YOU READY? Not sure if the mac speech to voice stuff will do for this one. I believe it needs something sounding a little more professional. Any idea where I could get this? Thanks!
Kenda Raedel
Or teach a dog to be your hype man. Just get that husky that says "I love you".
Rufus Ondrick
another option is look for samples of people saying/shouting winnipeg then cut them up if you have to then add some effects to it to make it more natural sounding like maybe a sprinkle of reverb or something
Kenda Raedel
I would go with the synthetic voice vibe with a Benny Benassi kind of sound. I hate talking into a mic due to my stu..stu...stu...stutter. So I would always find ways around it. I would usually prerecord radio "drops" using apple voice tts recorded with audio hijack and then put through Ableton efx like beat repeat, pitch shift and delay. I didn't have traktor then so I would use a cdj with the different drops on each track. I would assume that would unnecessary with traktor and remix decks. You could even have them synced.
Valeri Holderness
Its alright, not very consistent but there have been some good evening s here. Saskatoon is a lot better and its only 2 hours away
Augustine Mitzen
record yourself
Marisol Eward
Originally Posted by IznremiX

Valeri Holderness

Marisol Eward
Originally Posted by Jester
Latoria Kavulich
try this http://www2.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php#top

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy