DJ Logo Ideas Help Info

Home :: General Discussion :: DJ Logo Ideas Help InfoReply
DJ Logo Ideas Help Info
Posted on: 09.12.2013 by Shawana Hardan
Need help making my current logo look better, need some feed back and help with what i shall do

Feel free to share yours as well
Ara Tima
Originally Posted by 3heads
I actually can not believe of a single DJ who uses a logo.
Are you serious? Have you seen many flyers???

http://www.residentadvisor.net/image...0172-front.jpg

Admittedly all internationals but the same goes for the majority of flyers I see around Melbourne for smaller evening s, the locals all have logos too.
Shawana Hardan
Need help making my current logo look better, need some feed back and help with what i shall do

Feel free to share yours as well
Ara Tima
Originally Posted by 3heads
I actually can not believe of a single DJ who uses a logo.
Are you serious? Have you seen many flyers???

http://www.residentadvisor.net/image...0172-front.jpg

Admittedly all internationals but the same goes for the majority of flyers I see around Melbourne for smaller evening s, the locals all have logos too.
Shan Bauerly
Let's hear a mix, then we can make some informed recommendations.
Augustine Mitzen
no
Celestine Porebski
Well, I'll write what I always write: why do you want a logo? It's just not the right application for a logo. Logos are there to create some kind of corporate identity. So in the electronic music world logos make a lot of sense for record labels, promoter crews, evening clubs, and maybe even a regular evening there. But for DJs they don't. As a DJ your artist name will mostly be used on flyers for events and it would take away a lot of artistic freedom for the graphic designers if they had to incorporate a lot of different logos for all the DJs in the lineup (and probably still look shitty in the end). I actually can not believe of a single DJ who uses a logo.
Trey Brune
Feedback will depend on what your angle is. What kind of DJ are you and what crowd are you trying to cater to?

The font is good, but considering how sharp the diamond is, I don't believe it gels too well.
Try switching some stuff out, maybe a different object or something that fits better with the font. Make a couple of designs if need be.

Keep it simple, and you're almost there!

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy