Question for users of touchable 2 for ipad

Home :: General Discussion :: Question for users of touchable 2 for ipadReply
Question for users of touchable 2 for ipad
Posted on: 12.12.2013 by Ada Matzkin
So hey I'm believeing of getting this app, but I'm wondering if it's possible to actually monitor ableton through the iPads headphone port, or if u have to plug your headphones into your sound card that's attached to your laptop. Also what kind of range can you expect from wifi. In essence is it possible for me to set this up and then sit in my living room and control ableton while listening to everything through the ipad ?
Johnsie Kingrea
Originally Posted by Deejaesnafu
So hey I'm believeing of getting this app, but I'm wondering if it's possible to actually monitor ableton through the iPads headphone port, or if u have to plug your headphones into your sound card that's attached to your laptop. Also what kind of range can you expect from wifi. In essence is it possible for me to set this up and then sit in my living room and control ableton while listening to everything through the ipad ?
Hey Deejaesnafu, touchable 2 is a midi controller for Ableton, not a soundcard. You'd still need a soundcard to monitor Ableton. That'd be bad ass though to be able to wirelessly monitor Ableton through your headphones. I believe we're still a ways off from having this without any serious latency.
Ada Matzkin
Johnsie Kingrea
Originally Posted by Deejaesnafu
Hey Deejaesnafu, touchable 2 is a midi controller for Ableton, not a soundcard. You'd still need a soundcard to monitor Ableton. That'd be bad ass though to be able to wirelessly monitor Ableton through your headphones. I believe we're still a ways off from having this without any serious latency.
Cassie Sangermano
I doubt very much if it can, It's probably just using MIDI or OSC to transfer data, so no audio.

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy