White sweep noises

Home :: General Discussion :: White sweep noisesReply
White sweep noises
Posted on: 16.11.2013 by Bella Chadman
Hi, I just purchased the Logic Pro X, and trying to learn it step to step as this is my first time making music.
I was wondering where I could get sidechained sweeps? Not the up/downlifter-kindasweep but the ones that are like side chained? Ive noticed that Avicii use them a lot and it sounds great.
Bella Chadman
Hi, I just purchased the Logic Pro X, and trying to learn it step to step as this is my first time making music.
I was wondering where I could get sidechained sweeps? Not the up/downlifter-kindasweep but the ones that are like side chained? Ive noticed that Avicii use them a lot and it sounds great.
Augustine Mitzen
just make some music
Dannie Dimora
also remember to add a sausage fattener to the white noise sweep. It makes the sidechain duck better.
Augustina Zulu
On your kick (or whatever signal you want to side chain) add an aux send (pre fader) to a bus track. Then you can either use that channel in some of the synths as a modulation parameter. Or add a compressor to the synth track and select the bus on the compressor. Then you just lower the compressor threshold until you start hearing that pumping/ducking noise with the kickl.
Hellen Mindrup
Create a white noise riff and then side chain it... It should let the kicks come in between the noise making it sound good and on beat.
Nedra Fresneda
Logic: Using Sidechains

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy