Anyone try the xone db2 firmware update?

Home :: General Discussion :: Anyone try the xone db2 firmware update?Reply
Anyone try the xone db2 firmware update?
Posted on: 28.01.2013 by Augustina Zulu
I never had a problem with my mixer but the firmware updater freezes the mixer and dialog box pops up with error installing firmware. Didn't have any applications running including the mac OS. Seems like a non starter.

sdf.jpg
Delena Katherman
Originally Posted by alico
How can i update my db2 firmware in my mac?
Did you try following the simple instructions? Or, did you have issues?
Remona Kesteloot
Originally Posted by Nick V
I never had a problem with my mixer but the firmware updater freezes the mixer and dialog box pops up with error installing firmware. Didn't have any applications running including the mac OS. Seems like a non starter.

sdf.jpg
Augustina Zulu

sdf.jpg
Lorri Bobar
i am running the v2 firmware & mac beta drivers for xone db2 with no problems in mavericks.
Sunday Braus
A factory reset sounds like your best bet at the moment, if you can't get through to anyone at AH.

I've got my eye on this mixer at the mo are you generally happy with it? anything I should know?
Augustina Zulu
I never did get this to work. I tried again when I upgraded to Mavericks and got the same result - error message, locked up mixer, restarted mixer and old firmware was there. Mavericks in not officially supported so no big surprise.
Delena Katherman
Originally Posted by alico
Did you try following the simple instructions? Or, did you have issues?
Remona Kesteloot
Originally Posted by Nick V

sdf.jpg
Augustina Zulu
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't really sure where to go with this. "Contact your supplier" Is pretty lame support. My mac is still on lion maybe I'll just grab the new OS and see if that works. I don't really have a PC to try with.

Basically when I run the installer it locks up the mixer and pops up the error but if I power down the mixer and restart, the old firmware is still there with all of my preferences set. The only other thing I can believe of is to reset to factory setting and then try.
Elizabet Sledz
I installed it on Mac Os Mountain Lion without any issues.

Is your DB2 still starting/etc?

Tried another computer? (Maybe a PC instead?)

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy