Macbook Pro Question

Home :: General Discussion :: Macbook Pro QuestionReply
Macbook Pro Question
Posted on: 12.12.2013 by Glenda Wisler
Hey folks, I have a macbook 13 inch and it only has two usb ports. Now if i was to get say another cdj for a 3rd deck how would i connect it if the ports are already used up? i know you can get

My setup is
2X CDJ400s
DDm-4000

Thanks
Temple Cervelli
You most likely need to get a powered USB Hub. Without the power adapter plugged in, running my USB hub off of just my the USB connection power, i can use a mouse, but even my external HD won't boot up without the power in, so for CDJS... It will need to be powered..

I've got a powered USB hub from Amazon,
Temple Cervelli
You most likely need to get a powered USB Hub. Without the power adapter plugged in, running my USB hub off of just my the USB connection power, i can use a mouse, but even my external HD won't boot up without the power in, so for CDJS... It will need to be powered..

Temple Cervelli

Temple Cervelli

Temple Cervelli

Temple Cervelli

Temple Cervelli

Temple Cervelli

Temple Cervelli

Rolanda Clodfelder
Originally Posted by Djseannutley
Ah right so the only problem is the fact that the usb hub isn't good enough? Any suggestions?
You just answered your own question don't ya' believe ?
Rolanda Clodfelder
Yeh sorry forgot to mention i've tried using a usb hub but when i do it won't reconise the two cdjs so i can't make an aggregate device.
A decent powered hub ?
Glenda Wisler
Originally Posted by MockusD
USB Hub?
Yeh sorry forgot to mention i've tried using a usb hub but when i do it won't reconise the two cdjs so i can't make an aggregate device.
Glenda Wisler
Hey folks, I have a macbook 13 inch and it only has two usb ports. Now if i was to get say another cdj for a 3rd deck how would i connect it if the ports are already used up? i know you can get

My setup is
2X CDJ400s
DDm-4000

Thanks
Alphonso Deitchman
CDJs don't draw any power from the connected computer so you shouldn't specifically need a powered hub. Some hubs work better than others though.

A Multi-TT hub may be helpful for using the older CDJ 400s as they could be USB 1.1 devices.
Temple Cervelli

Rolanda Clodfelder
Ah right so the only problem is the fact that the usb hub isn't good enough? Any suggestions?
You just answered your own question don't ya' believe ?
Glenda Wisler
Rolanda Clodfelder
A decent powered hub ?
Glenda Wisler
Originally Posted by MockusD
USB Hub?
Ana Butt
USB Hub?

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy