Traktor Scratch Pro with Timecode Vinyl Problems HELP

Home :: General Discussion :: Traktor Scratch Pro with Timecode Vinyl Problems HELPReply
Traktor Scratch Pro with Timecode Vinyl Problems HELP
Posted on: 15.12.2013 by Linette Mejorada
Screen Shot 2013-11-23 at 17.43.30.png

Hey there,
For I'm using a pair of Gemini XL 500ii's with a Numark N4 as an interface.
One turntable shows a perfect scope but the other doesn't (see picture for what it does show)
Not sure why this is? Ive replaced the rca and ground cables and also the needles and it still plays up.
Anyone else had a similar issue? Anyone know how to resolve it?

Please Help

Thanks
James
Delena Katherman
Originally Posted by michael133
read the OP and believe about it hes running scratch pro on a non supported interface the only way to achieve this is to run a cracked version on the software.
Right, but it doesn't mean he "pirated" the software. You can purchase it legitimately, then make some registry changes ("crack") that allow non-certified mixers/interfaces to be used with the program. Either way, NI is losing out on some money, so I guess you could argue that it's still stealing.

EDIT: Not defending the OP, by the way. Just clarifying.
Katelyn Hoctor
Originally Posted by Chelan
Traktor Pirate? I'm lost. I believe I must have missed something.
read the OP and believe about it hes running scratch pro on a non supported interface the only way to achieve this is to run a cracked version on the software.
Katelyn Hoctor
nice picture saved typing it out
Brunilda Kora
800px-Renault_155.54_Turbo_with_pirate_flag.jpg
Linette Mejorada
Screen Shot 2013-11-23 at 17.43.30.png

Hey there,
For I'm using a pair of Gemini XL 500ii's with a Numark N4 as an interface.
One turntable shows a perfect scope but the other doesn't (see picture for what it does show)
Not sure why this is? Ive replaced the rca and ground cables and also the needles and it still plays up.
Anyone else had a similar issue? Anyone know how to resolve it?

Please Help

Thanks
James
Latoria Kavulich
Delena Katherman
Originally Posted by michael133
Right, but it doesn't mean he "pirated" the software. You can purchase it legitimately, then make some registry changes ("crack") that allow non-certified mixers/interfaces to be used with the program. Either way, NI is losing out on some money, so I guess you could argue that it's still stealing.

EDIT: Not defending the OP, by the way. Just clarifying.
Katelyn Hoctor
Originally Posted by Chelan
Chuck Peretto
Katelyn Hoctor
nice picture saved typing it out
Brunilda Kora
800px-Renault_155.54_Turbo_with_pirate_flag.jpg
Chuck Peretto
3 more things to check as far as I know:

1. Make sure the needle is actually in contact with the timecode vinyl. Sounds simple but once it took me awhile to figure out this was my issue.

2. It could be a bad needle or a bad connection with the needle on the headshell.

3. Is the timecode vinyl good. Test both vinyls on the turntable that is working properly so you know that is not the issue.

Hope this helps in some way.

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy