Mapping Cue Points in Traktor Pro on MacBook Pro

Home :: General Discussion :: Mapping Cue Points in Traktor Pro on MacBook ProReply
Mapping Cue Points in Traktor Pro on MacBook Pro
Posted on: 16.12.2013 by Quinn Farin
I've searched high and low for a solution. Does ANYONE know how I can map my Mac Pro keyboard to just lay regular cue points (NOT Hot Cues) throughout the track as it plays and have them snapped and quantized to the grid? So, say if the track is playing I could just hit the TAB button and a cue point is made and perfectly aligned with the grid... Anyone?
Quinn Farin
I've searched high and low for a solution. Does ANYONE know how I can map my Mac Pro keyboard to just lay regular cue points (NOT Hot Cues) throughout the track as it plays and have them snapped and quantized to the grid? So, say if the track is playing I could just hit the TAB button and a cue point is made and perfectly aligned with the grid... Anyone?
Quinn Farin
Thank you for the response and it DOES get me one step closer to the solution but that doesn't solve my problem. I need to actually set multiple cue point flags throughout the track, as if i had laid down a grid marker and turned it into a cue type. The mapping you suggested only makes the track jump to the first cue. I don't want this button to set hot cues, just reg cue point flags.
Kellie Myrum
Make new "generic keyboard" device first!

Add In > Deck Common > Cue
type = button
interaction = hold

Ensure that little "S" and "Q" buttons are checked in master section of Traktor screen. Those are your snap and quantize buttons.

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy