I have nobody to practice turntablism with :/

Home :: General Discussion :: I have nobody to practice turntablism with :/Reply
I have nobody to practice turntablism with :/
Posted on: 15.12.2013 by Lorean Osullivan
I am practiceing to be a turntablist, i love to scratch and beat juggle and i wanna get really good but long day of praticing on my own gets so boring ! all my frends around me are into controller based mixing not turntables, i would to get together some people to pratice with and learn new tricks from weather you are a tuntable god or a beginning like me! add me ! either just chat about good dj sources or beats or even skype battles and practice !

Facebook- Red Meakin
Skype- dj-redness
insatgram- DJRedNess
soundcloud- DJRedNess
Mixcloud- DJRedNess
Youtube- DJRedNess2265
Petra Arra
Originally Posted by Eugguy
practice is to masturbation as playing out is to doing sex.
wrong analogy! sex with hookers is practice and sex with wife is playing out. lol sorry mods.

I too do not have friends that scratch. nor dj either. I just practice and practice by myself. I just watch videos of dj angelo and studioscratches. they have question and answer part and I just follow them. or just watch other scratch djs and try to emulate them
Lakeesha Storman
I'm excellent at practicing

DJ Angelo is pretty good.
Lorean Osullivan
I am practiceing to be a turntablist, i love to scratch and beat juggle and i wanna get really good but long day of praticing on my own gets so boring ! all my frends around me are into controller based mixing not turntables, i would to get together some people to pratice with and learn new tricks from weather you are a tuntable god or a beginning like me! add me ! either just chat about good dj sources or beats or even skype battles and practice !

Facebook- Red Meakin
Skype- dj-redness
insatgram- DJRedNess
soundcloud- DJRedNess
Mixcloud- DJRedNess
Youtube- DJRedNess2265
Petra Arra
wrong analogy! sex with hookers is practice and sex with wife is playing out. lol sorry mods.

I too do not have friends that scratch. nor dj either. I just practice and practice by myself. I just watch videos of dj angelo and studioscratches. they have question and answer part and I just follow them. or just watch other scratch djs and try to emulate them
Brunilda Kora
I know it's already been said - but turntablistworld.com is constantly gathering momentum.

It's a great site.
Lakeesha Storman
I'm excellent at practicing

DJ Angelo is pretty good.
Ninfa Mazariegos
DJ Angelo has a lot of good videos on YouTube and they are easy to play play along to.
Wanita Androsky
Always someone scratching, welcome!
http://turntablistworld.com/ttwscratchroom/
Chung Rosaro

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy