building a custom midi controller

Home :: General Discussion :: building a custom midi controllerReply
building a custom midi controller
Posted on: 18.12.2013 by Renea Clapperton
Hello again. today i am reaching out to you guys in the hope that you can help lead me in the right direction on how to build my own midi controller. I would like it to be small and along the lines of ean's dj 101 but with 6 buttons and more knobs. I'm gonna be mapping it to tractor to control some build/ sweeping effects i have made and to control other miscellaneous stuff ill come up with. i just want it to be small and compact and easily transportable. i currently have a s4 mk2 and a spectra and want something that sill fit perfectly into that set up. If you guys have any better ideas or can point me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it.
Renea Clapperton
Hello again. today i am reaching out to you guys in the hope that you can help lead me in the right direction on how to build my own midi controller. I would like it to be small and along the lines of ean's dj 101 but with 6 buttons and more knobs. I'm gonna be mapping it to tractor to control some build/ sweeping effects i have made and to control other miscellaneous stuff ill come up with. i just want it to be small and compact and easily transportable. i currently have a s4 mk2 and a spectra and want something that sill fit perfectly into that set up. If you guys have any better ideas or can point me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it.

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy