Which one is good for beginner? Launch pad vs Maschine Mk2 vs or the others...

Home :: General Discussion :: Which one is good for beginner? Launch pad vs Maschine Mk2 vs or the others...Reply
Which one is good for beginner? Launch pad vs Maschine Mk2 vs or the others...
Posted on: 11.12.2013 by Elease Dalena
Hi guys. I'm considering purchasing one of the products I mentioned.. But I'm in a trouble picking up one device.
cost, easiness to use software, portability,...... can you recommend just one device with specific reasons for beginner like me?
Elease Dalena
Originally Posted by Sambo
Completely different beasts. Launchpad is a controller, Maschine is a controller.

.. With a Soundcard, and a VST. And velocity sensitive pads. And screens. Basically you can make songs in just Maschine alone, but Launchpad you'll need to get Ableton/FL/Logic or whatever you want to use.
You mean I can make music by myself with launchpad if I have ableton or some other programs? I wanna buy maschine but I got to know that it is way too expensive. Out of ma budget.
Elease Dalena
Originally Posted by arsman
I agree, if you know what its uses and what you will use it for, you will easily identify what you need.

if for example you are into producing music, get the maschine. if you are only going to use it as a controller (to launch clips & cue points ,finger drum, etc.), then get the launchpad.

if you are into djing, then a different controller is for you.
you're right but I haven't thought about that.,.. but now the cost is the top priority now. maschine is out of my budget.

can't i produce music LP? i just want to know about it
Petra Arra
Originally Posted by pleb
First of all, what are you going to use the device for?
I agree, if you know what its uses and what you will use it for, you will easily identify what you need.

if for example you are into producing music, get the maschine. if you are only going to use it as a controller (to launch clips & cue points ,finger drum, etc.), then get the launchpad.

Elease Dalena
Hi guys. I'm considering purchasing one of the products I mentioned.. But I'm in a trouble picking up one device.
cost, easiness to use software, portability,...... can you recommend just one device with specific reasons for beginner like me?
Elease Dalena
Originally Posted by Sambo
Completely different beasts. Launchpad is a controller, Maschine is a controller.

.. With a Soundcard, and a VST. And velocity sensitive pads. And screens. Basically you can make songs in just Maschine alone, but Launchpad you'll need to get Ableton/FL/Logic or whatever you want to use.
You mean I can make music by myself with launchpad if I have ableton or some other programs? I wanna buy maschine but I got to know that it is way too expensive. Out of ma budget.
Jetta Drenzek
Does it not!? I always thought it did.

Oh wow it doesn't! Still completely different beasts though haha.
Nedra Fresneda
Maschine doesn't have an audio interface
Jetta Drenzek

Elease Dalena
Originally Posted by arsman

you're right but I haven't thought about that.,.. but now the cost is the top priority now. maschine is out of my budget.

can't i produce music LP? i just want to know about it
Petra Arra
Originally Posted by pleb

Cori Ozanich
Elease Floresflores
You should spend some time on the internet and see the reviews of the users which enable you the make the final decision. As far as I believe then Maschine would probably be the best option for you. Its interface is not very complicated and anyone can easily pick it up. Its software really helps it to integrate with the hardware.

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy