Traktor sounding glitchy...

Home :: General Discussion :: Traktor sounding glitchy...Reply
Traktor sounding glitchy...
Posted on: 09.12.2013 by Octavia Babinchak
Whatsup guys,
Im having a weird problem with Traktor. Its sounding very glitchy, almost like itll speed up 10+bpm or a few seconds and get very staticy and choppy. I reset all my audio parameters and I'm still getting it. Its hard to explain but do you guys believe there is anything else I can try?
Thanks a lot,
Jake
PS using a traktor s2 also
Camille Scillieri
Originally Posted by Jokoboarder
Whatsup guys,
Im having a weird problem with Traktor. Its sounding very glitchy, almost like itll speed up 10+bpm or a few seconds and get very staticy and choppy. I reset all my audio parameters and I'm still getting it. Its hard to explain but do you guys believe there is anything else I can try?
Thanks a lot,
Jake
Make sure you don't have use multiple processors selected.
Octavia Babinchak
Whatsup guys,
Thanks a lot,
Jake
Camille Scillieri
Originally Posted by Jokoboarder
Whatsup guys,
Thanks a lot,
Jake
Make sure you don't have use multiple processors selected.
Valeri Holderness
quite a few of my friends have had this problem after getting new laptops or os upgrades. all of them were able to get it resolved by downloading the latest drivers. if that doesn't work, give NI a call, they are usually really good about fixing this type of stuff.
Layne Koop
Check on the latency. Move both the latency and buffer size larger. See if the problem persists.

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy