A&H Xone:42 + Traktor X1

Home :: General Discussion :: A&H Xone:42 + Traktor X1Reply
A&H Xone:42 + Traktor X1
Posted on: 17.12.2013 by Angelique Mcgaughey
Hello,

I would love to use and A&H Xone:42 Mixer, 2 Traktor X1 and an external soundcard to get the audio in the mixer.
My problem is, that i am searching for a soundcard with 8 outputs (4 stereo out) that is not too expensive but has an good audio quality and not that large latency. I found the Audio 8 and 10 by Native Instruments but they are quite expensive and you can only buy them in a bundle with the timecode things..
Do you have some advises for an audio interface with 8 outputs? Is firewire or usb better for djing? (latenzy, quality). Or should i look for some secondhand audio 10 interfaces?

Greets Lukas
Angelique Mcgaughey
Hello,

I would love to use and A&H Xone:42 Mixer, 2 Traktor X1 and an external soundcard to get the audio in the mixer.
My problem is, that i am searching for a soundcard with 8 outputs (4 stereo out) that is not too expensive but has an good audio quality and not that large latency. I found the Audio 8 and 10 by Native Instruments but they are quite expensive and you can only buy them in a bundle with the timecode things..
Do you have some advises for an audio interface with 8 outputs? Is firewire or usb better for djing? (latenzy, quality). Or should i look for some secondhand audio 10 interfaces?

Greets Lukas
Alphonso Deitchman
The old Audio 10 has been bundle-only for a while now too. Any standalones will be leftover stock from years ago.
Evalyn Voges
http://djworx.com/review-ni-traktor-...dio-interface/

/plug

EDIT: The mk2 is only found in the Scratch bundle, I believe.
Alphonso Deitchman
There's the Audio 10 Mk2 out now though.
Hellen Mindrup
Look for a 2nd hand A10, you won't regret it
Margaretta Hebenstreit
if you believe about adding timecode some time, you need a scratch certified soundcard, like the A8 or A10.
if that isn't anything you want, i would recommend the Zomo mc-1000, midi controller with integrated soundcard (8 outputs), reasonably priced and it gives you some additional controls which is always nice. amazing piece of gear, can be mounted on top of the mixer.
http://www.zomo.de/de/Produkte/MIDI-...r-MC-1000.html
Evalyn Voges
You can still buy the A10 separately, I believe.
Beverlee Bedrin
I just recently bought a used Audio 8 for my Xone 42 for $150 from guitar center's used gear section. Check 'em out.
Angelique Mcgaughey
Ok Thanks for your reply,
Are there latency or Sound quality differences between the audio 8 and 10?
Isa Erik
Look for secondhand Audio 8 if price is crucial. Yeah, there doesn't seem to be a lot of DJ oriented sound interfaces, majority are designed for production so you get inputs & outputs that you don't need and the price gets as same as NI range.
Look for Focusrite range also
Latency is better with firewire but there is less support for firewire (hw and sw)

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy