Someone help me with a mixer!

Home :: General Discussion :: Someone help me with a mixer!Reply
Someone help me with a mixer!
Posted on: 17.12.2013 by Wynell Muma
So after busting my left nut to buy some cdjs (Got some cdj 1000 mk2s) I finally truly believed I had a decent set up! however the mixer I have is knackered! I have a Pioneer -300. Obviously not the best mixer on that mrket by far however I am now going to have to save up for an upgrade! can someone please recommend a budget mixer that is quality and I can rely on but without breaking the bank? Price range
Evalyn Voges
Originally Posted by Patch
I wouldn't recommend the DJ TECH DIF-1S for ANYTHING besides beginner level scratching. That's all that it is designed for.

It is great (and a bargain) for what it is designed for, though!

Seriously - for a mixing mixer, I love the DDM4K for the money. Serious, SERIOUS bargain.
For a budget between
Lawana Mileto
Originally Posted by MeetsMandy
So after busting my left nut to buy some cdjs (Got some cdj 1000 mk2s) I finally truly believed I had a decent set up! however the mixer I have is knackered! I have a Pioneer -300. Obviously not the best mixer on that mrket by far however I am now going to have to save up for an upgrade! can someone please recommend a budget mixer that is quality and I can rely on but without breaking the bank? Price range
Evalyn Voges
I wouldn't recommend the DJ TECH DIF-1S for ANYTHING besides beginner level scratching. That's all that it is designed for.

Seriously - for a mixing mixer, I love the DDM4K for the money. Serious, SERIOUS bargain.
For a budget between
Lawana Mileto
Petra Arra

dj-techs dif 1s is okay for learning how to scratch. but for mixing, i do not know. no eq kills or filters, etc.. better look into something else if you will just mix.
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by makar1
+1 for the DJM 250. Easy to use filters that don't pop and a proper cueing system put it just above the Xone 22 IMO.

I'd take either over a Behringer though, no matter how many features it has.
Having 48 effects can distract the novice DJ away from what is important, learning how to mix.
Evalyn Voges

For a budget between
Lawana Mileto
Bethann Olortegui
xone 22 is great
ecler nuos are great
pioneer 250 looks good, haven't used one but heard good things
reloop rmx 20 is a decent mixer at a decent price
Petra Arra

dj-techs dif 1s is okay for learning how to scratch. but for mixing, i do not know. no eq kills or filters, etc.. better look into something else if you will just mix.
Margie Pavell
I paid 176 for my DJM from pc nation. brand new in box.
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by makar1
+1 for the DJM 250. Easy to use filters that don't pop and a proper cueing system put it just above the Xone 22 IMO.

Having 48 effects can distract the novice DJ away from what is important, learning how to mix.
Alphonso Deitchman

Evalyn Voges

For a budget between
Cira Ditz
Def check out the Xone 22 and the Pioneer 250 options as they're both great and each has their strengths, but also well worth looking at as mentioned before are the Eclers. The Nuo 2.0 and 3.0 are both great lowish priced mixers, have eq kill and a send/return (handy if you want to add an RMX 1000 at some point). No filter sadly, but have a great crossfader that you can adjust

I've got a 2nd hand older Nuo 5 and tbh I wish I'd gone for a new Nuo 3.0 as I don't really use the digital fx (just my rmx1000), but it's still a great mixer.

Try and get to a store if you can that stocks them all and give them a go is the best advice really
Brunilda Kora

Evalyn Voges
http://www.djtechpro.com/product_det...product_id=629
Lawana Mileto
Jetta Drenzek
Behringer DDM 4000, cheap, 4 channels, some of the effects actually sound better than Pio's (I said SOME...) and it doubles up as a MIDI controller to control software with. Bad ass piece of kit!
Annalisa Shogren
Djm400.
Noble Check
I got my Xone 42 for 400-500. On the high end of your price range, but if you can find one with this price, it would be well worth it.
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by 3heads
The one gripe I have with my Nuo is the fact that the gain knobs have a center indent. Who comes up with stupid stuff like that? Certainly not a large issue while using it, just does not make any sense whatsoever.
Lol yeah, that's kinda weird.
Celestine Porebski
The one gripe I have with my Nuo is the fact that the gain knobs have a center indent. Who comes up with stupid stuff like that? Certainly not a large issue while using it, just does not make any sense whatsoever.
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Love my ecler nuo 2.0

Do Some reserch to find one the better ones with serial number. Quick google search will explain.

Only gripe I have, knobs are a bit wobbly. But after owning a xone every other mixer is like that.
Hellen Mindrup
thanks, know anything of the Reloop RMX20 DJ Mixer ?
Nah, I know Reloop doesn't make bad gear but I've never owned any of it. I'd rather stick with Pioneer or A&H. 3heads recommended the Ecler which i"ve also heard nice things about
Margie Pavell
I went from a xone 22 to a DJM 250...Happy. But no booth output.
Celestine Porebski
You could also consider an Ecler Nuo 2.0
Brunilda Kora
DDM4K.

For the money, you won't get better.
Wynell Muma
thanks, know anything of the Reloop RMX20 DJ Mixer ?
Hellen Mindrup
Pio DJM250 or Xone 22 are two very solid mixers if you want quality in that price range

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy