A manual for Traktor's 2.6.6 update showing how to maschine mk2 for remix decks

Home :: General Discussion :: A manual for Traktor's 2.6.6 update showing how to maschine mk2 for remix decksReply
A manual for Traktor's 2.6.6 update showing how to maschine mk2 for remix decks
Posted on: 20.12.2013 by Sammie Dischner
i have the maschine mk2. and running tractor 2.6.6 with an s4 and an f1
sorta confused on the new features.

is there some sort of pdf. of what exactly has been fixed
and also, how the maschine works with the remix decks...?

Thanks in advance for your replies guys.
Cody Mcnall
Originally Posted by unclejessie

Hey,

There should have been a pdf that came with the download. I tried everything out last evening and there is a pdf called "Maschine and the remix decks" something like that. It covers all the Maschine and Mikro MkI and MKII but no studio. It also includes instructions on how to load the tsi and controller editor if needed. I had no problems setting this up last evening and I really like what NI did with the mapping. So much that I am selling my F1 and just going to use my MKII to trigger loops/samples etc;

I was unable to find any release notes ont he latest updates but for me the biggest thing is the template.
Sammie Dischner

Cody Mcnall
The Maschine Mikro and Maschine MKII come with the colours mapped. Just plain as if they were MKI's. I guess NI did not replicate all of the F1 features. I have had no noticeable issues yet. Maybe try closing traktor, restarting, reloading the tsi again.
Sook Kitaoka
m2lawren: Did your mapping include the button controller colors? I have a Mikro Mk2 and the Remix Deck controls made my Mikro Mk2 look like it was a Mk 1 using Maschine (included software). Additionally, I had some strange behaviors with my Mikro Mk2 and the Novation Twitch... such as enable loop on both Track Decks (A and B) and Play/Pause on both Track Decks (A and B). I hope this is just an error on my part somehow and there is a work-around.
Cody Mcnall
Originally Posted by unclejessie

Hey,

There should have been a pdf that came with the download. I tried everything out last evening and there is a pdf called "Maschine and the remix decks" something like that. It covers all the Maschine and Mikro MkI and MKII but no studio. It also includes instructions on how to load the tsi and controller editor if needed. I had no problems setting this up last evening and I really like what NI did with the mapping. So much that I am selling my F1 and just going to use my MKII to trigger loops/samples etc;

I was unable to find any release notes ont he latest updates but for me the biggest thing is the template.

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy