Traktor is not co-operating.

Home :: General Discussion :: Traktor is not co-operating.Reply
Traktor is not co-operating.
Posted on: 20.12.2013 by Sheron Neild
As the title says, every time i open Traktor scratch pro it does not work properly.

My main issue is that deck a will not play and deck b will not stop playing, while decks c and d appear to operate normally. This happens if i open either Traktor scratch duo (the 1st release) or Traktor 2 scratch pro. Both have exactly the same problem (obviously without duo having decks c and d to check).

If anyone has any idea how to solve this it would be much appreciated, i'm completely out of ideas apart from a full removal and re-install.
Sheron Neild
As the title says, every time i open Traktor scratch pro it does not work properly.

My main issue is that deck a will not play and deck b will not stop playing, while decks c and d appear to operate normally. This happens if i open either Traktor scratch duo (the 1st release) or Traktor 2 scratch pro. Both have exactly the same problem (obviously without duo having decks c and d to check).

If anyone has any idea how to solve this it would be much appreciated, i'm completely out of ideas apart from a full removal and re-install.
Hulda Ramprasad
Export your collection data, export your settings, then reset the lot.

Gradually introduce everything back in.
Sheron Neild
I use touch osc and an iPad. I also recently used an S4 followed by a mixtrack, which was about when the problem started. But i have delete the mapping files for those and the problem is still there.
Kellie Myrum
Do you use controllers? Perhaps the mapping/s are conflicting between each other.

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy