Traktor S2 MK2 2.6.6 "No Traktor Kontrol S2 MK2 found"

Home :: General Discussion :: Traktor S2 MK2 2.6.6 "No Traktor Kontrol S2 MK2 found"Reply
Traktor S2 MK2 2.6.6 "No Traktor Kontrol S2 MK2 found"
Posted on: 21.12.2013 by Chassidy Glimpse
  1. Hello Dj's,

Just bought the S2 MK2, and having issues with the controller getting identified by the laptop.

When I start the "Controller Editor", i get the error "No Traktor Kontrol S2 MK2 found".

I have installed and uninstalled drivers many times, but still having issues.
    I am on Windows 7, 2.5Ghz processor, 16 GB RAM.

I have installed Traktor pro 2.6.6, I have installed the S2 Mk2 drivers from the same installation file.

Thereafter, when it was not working, I uninstalled the same and downloaded the driver from the NI site.

Even this is not working.!!!!

cheers!!
    JJ

Chassidy Glimpse
  1. Hello Dj's,

Just bought the S2 MK2, and having issues with the controller getting identified by the laptop.

When I start the "Controller Editor", i get the error "No Traktor Kontrol S2 MK2 found".

I have installed and uninstalled drivers many times, but still having issues.
    I am on Windows 7, 2.5Ghz processor, 16 GB RAM.

I have installed Traktor pro 2.6.6, I have installed the S2 Mk2 drivers from the same installation file.

Thereafter, when it was not working, I uninstalled the same and downloaded the driver from the NI site.

Even this is not working.!!!!

cheers!!
    JJ

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy