Reloop IQ2midi - timecodes?

Home :: General Discussion :: Reloop IQ2midi - timecodes?Reply
Reloop IQ2midi - timecodes?
Posted on: 23.12.2013 by Kam Pflughaupt
Hey,
Reloop iq2midi mixer has built-in interface. Is it practically possible to run timecodes via turntables connected to iq2 mixer, and control the software that way? I know that Iq2 is not traktor certified mixer and not 'designed' to work with timecodes. I found some opinions that it won't work. Maybe there is some solution to use timecodes with this mixer?
Kam Pflughaupt
Well, I made some research at this topic. I believe Iq2midi can't handle timecodes with any software because the mixer channels line inputs don't work as inputs of the internal soundcard... Am I correct?
Kam Pflughaupt
Hey,
Reloop iq2midi mixer has built-in interface. Is it practically possible to run timecodes via turntables connected to iq2 mixer, and control the software that way? I know that Iq2 is not traktor certified mixer and not 'designed' to work with timecodes. I found some opinions that it won't work. Maybe there is some solution to use timecodes with this mixer?
Staci Zevenbergen
Feel free to visit my buy portfolio lighting site. Eventually i am come here and want to say you that thanks for sharing your concept regarding the post.
Kam Pflughaupt
Anyone who tested it?
Cassie Sangermano
Or Mixxx...... which is free!!!
Alphonso Deitchman
Use Virtual DJ.
Kam Pflughaupt
Why not? There is a reason to cut it's functionality?
Maybe some open-source software works with timecodes & reloop iq2midi?
Latoria Kavulich
Probably, but that won't be discussed on this community .

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy