Please help: Traktor 2 Pro with VCI-380 on MacBook Pro; midi mapping ?s

Home :: General Discussion :: Please help: Traktor 2 Pro with VCI-380 on MacBook Pro; midi mapping ?sReply
Please help: Traktor 2 Pro with VCI-380 on MacBook Pro; midi mapping ?s
Posted on: 26.12.2013 by Lesha Broussard
some new issues i'm troubleshooting. This time on my girlfriends new MacBook Pro using her new VCI 380 controller with Traktor Pro 2. Been DJ'ing with various controllers since 2008 & DJ'ing with vinyl/cds since 1997, but man, always new troubles to be solved! Any advice appreciated.

Have Traktor 2.6.6 , with Vestax VCI-380 on new MacBook Pro 2013 model 2.3Ghz Intel Core using 10.8.5

Midi Mapping with official Vestax .tsi file downloaded from Vestax site.
Installed the midi mapping in Traktor-Preferences-Controller Manager-Import. Also chose VCI 380 in outport/inport settings.

Issues need help with:

Main Master Volume not mapped, not moving
Effects: I can use the 1st of 3 effects with VCI380 easily, but 2nd & 3rd one cannot figure out how to turn on. Using the "Pad FX" big knobs on top left & right of controller seems to scroll through 2nd effect, but can only turn OFF , not ON the 2nd Efx, have to use pad/mouse to turn ON. 3rd effect have no idea how to scroll through various effects or turn on/off???
Lesha Broussard
some new issues i'm troubleshooting. This time on my girlfriends new MacBook Pro using her new VCI 380 controller with Traktor Pro 2. Been DJ'ing with various controllers since 2008 & DJ'ing with vinyl/cds since 1997, but man, always new troubles to be solved! Any advice appreciated.

Have Traktor 2.6.6 , with Vestax VCI-380 on new MacBook Pro 2013 model 2.3Ghz Intel Core using 10.8.5

Midi Mapping with official Vestax .tsi file downloaded from Vestax site.
Installed the midi mapping in Traktor-Preferences-Controller Manager-Import. Also chose VCI 380 in outport/inport settings.

Issues need help with:

Main Master Volume not mapped, not moving
Effects: I can use the 1st of 3 effects with VCI380 easily, but 2nd & 3rd one cannot figure out how to turn on. Using the "Pad FX" big knobs on top left & right of controller seems to scroll through 2nd effect, but can only turn OFF , not ON the 2nd Efx, have to use pad/mouse to turn ON. 3rd effect have no idea how to scroll through various effects or turn on/off???

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy