AH Xone 42 Master Channel Cutting in and out

Home :: General Discussion :: AH Xone 42 Master Channel Cutting in and outReply
AH Xone 42 Master Channel Cutting in and out
Posted on: 28.12.2013 by Antoinette Hanners
I tried to get answers on the ah community s but they seem a bit useless. Hopefully someone here can help:

So I have an issue with my xone 42 where the master output drops the volume in the right speaker. The sound never drops completely out, it is only dumbed down. The volume then comes back up to normal when I push down/wiggle my main mix knob. I am outputting my signal through the xlr outputs to my monitors. I would describe the issue as a loose or intermittent output to the right main channel.

I am looking at any guidance or testing I can do to uncover the exact issue or how to fix what I have.

Thanks for any help!
Antoinette Hanners
I tried to get answers on the ah community s but they seem a bit useless. Hopefully someone here can help:

So I have an issue with my xone 42 where the master output drops the volume in the right speaker. The sound never drops completely out, it is only dumbed down. The volume then comes back up to normal when I push down/wiggle my main mix knob. I am outputting my signal through the xlr outputs to my monitors. I would describe the issue as a loose or intermittent output to the right main channel.

I am looking at any guidance or testing I can do to uncover the exact issue or how to fix what I have.

Thanks for any help!
Antoinette Hanners
I found the parts list in the AH manual, any guidance on how to take the mixer apart to get to this knob? It wouldn't hurt to try some contact cleaner I believe, doesn't matter how the knob feels.
Alphonso Deitchman
Replace the Main Mix knob. You could try some contact cleaner, but it may affect the feel of the knob.

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy