Reply to Technics 1210 m5g/Serato dilemma!!!

Technics 1210 m5g/Serato dilemma!!!
Hey everyone, I'm brand new to this community and this is my first post. I'm stuck in a huge dilemma and it's driving me crazy. I was hoping I could get people's input on my situation.

So my current set up consists of 2 Technics SL-1210 m5g, an ecler nuo2 mixer, and M-audio Torq. What I really wanna do is buy Serato Scratch Live (either a used SL1, or a new SL2), and I also wanna buy active studio monitors that I can use when I practice, because my old monitors broke a couple months ago. I'm a college student, so I'm super tight with money right now. I've been out of the DJ game for an entire year because I've been so busy with school, but now it's my senior year and I wanna get back at it.

This was my idea, sell my Technics sl-1210 m5g's (both of them) and get back hopefully around 2,000 bucks considering mine are in really good condition. With those 2000 bucks I was gonna get serato, active monitors, Denon DJ DN-HC1000S controller to use with serato, and Stanton ST-150 (or maybe the str8-150s).

I know a lot of people believe this might be crazy, but I am VERY tight on money. And after doing my research it seems like stanton str8-150 and st-150 turntables are JUST AS good as the technics (yes, I know, I had a very difficult time comprehending that idea but after doing research that is what I found).

I just wanted to know what others of you would do in my situation, because this is literally driving me insane. I'm so confused!
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy